Rosie McClelland and her mum Danielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody else shocked at the amount of bragging & boasting about designer items, holidays and their house on her youtube channel. The amount of no limit shopping sprees is ridiculous for her age.

Clearly the mother Danielle is desperately tying to brag and flash the house and money. Totally unrelatable to Rosies audience.

Rosie seems like a lovely polite girl but I think the mother is pushing the designer content too much

Reactions: 7
Yes, and the stupid videos where she broke lockdown rules and being in a car without a seatbelt!

if Rosie managed her own social media that wouldn’t be as bad and I could accept she’s a child, but her own mother is posting this!

Reactions: 2
i think that rosie is as bad as her mother, always carrying designer bags and instagram stories she comes across as bratty imo. i think they need to tone down and become more relatable. we don’t all have a walk in wardrobe filled with LV a large house in spain and a house in uk with a hot tub!

Reactions: 3
I think Rosie's mum is pushing the designer content & trying to show the house off. It's Rosies mum Danielle who sends Rosie off no limit designer shopping sprees to make videos. It's really ridiculous considering majority of Rosies viewers are kids who don't have that privilage

Reactions: 3
Rosie seems sweet but her mother is all about image.

I think Rosie's mum is pushing the designer content & trying to show the house off. It's Rosies mum Danielle who sends Rosie off no limit designer shopping sprees to make videos. It's really ridiculous considering majority of Rosies viewers are kids who don't have that privilage
People will stop watching. Kids don’t like to see others bragging 24/7.

Rosie seems sweet but her mother is all about image.

People will stop watching. Kids don’t like to see others bragging 24/7.
Definitely. The age of the mum prancing around in bikinis on instagram.... put it away woman... the mum is fame & money hungry. Using her kids to brag. She's desperate for the son to get famous too. He comes across as a whingey spoiled brat. Rosie has more manners than him. The dad works alot but you can tell the mum just spends all his money

Reactions: 4
Definitely. The age of the mum prancing around in bikinis on instagram.... put it away woman... the mum is fame & money hungry. Using her kids to brag. She's desperate for the son to get famous too. He comes across as a whingey spoiled brat. Rosie has more manners than him. The dad works alot but you can tell the mum just spends all his money
I don’t see a problem with the bikinis. But the mum is very fame-hungry

I don’t see a problem with the bikinis. But the mum is very fame-hungry
Nothing wrong with a bikini, its when shes dancing around with a visible wedgie on instagram in front of her kids thats the problem and posing like she was 16.

As for Rosie. Absolutely no need for half.of the things she wears. Not age appropriate

Surely Rosies dad find how she dresses inappropriate for social media at her agem absolutely no need of the bum shots in the bikinis on the boat video she just did

Is anybody else shocked at the amount of bragging & boasting about designer items, holidays and their house on her youtube channel. The amount of no limit shopping sprees is ridiculous for her age.

Clearly the mother Danielle is desperately tying to brag and flash the house and money. Totally unrelatable to Rosies audience.

Rosie seems like a lovely polite girl but I think the mother is pushing the designer content too much
Yes exactly. She did an assumptions video once and one of them was ’you are spoiled and rich’ and she answered saying not all. I was annoyed when she said this because she is so spoiled with so many holidays and designer brands

Yes exactly. She did an assumptions video once and one of them was ’you are spoiled and rich’ and she answered saying not all. I was annoyed when she said this because she is so spoiled with so many holidays and designer brands
I wouldn’t admit If i was spoiled but the amount of designer she wears and shows off is insane for her age

Reactions: 1
Personally think her mums made her out of touch with reality. Having money and treating your kids is fine if you make sure they know they’re fortunate for what they have. But it seems like she’s oblivious to how privileged she is and that’s down to her parents. It’s common on YouTube for kids to have money and kids watching won’t be able to afford it, but it’s just constant in all of her media. It’s aimed at a younger audience, no need for the designer pushing

Reactions: 4
Personally think her mums made her out of touch with reality. Having money and treating your kids is fine if you make sure they know they’re fortunate for what they have. But it seems like she’s oblivious to how privileged she is and that’s down to her parents. It’s common on YouTube for kids to have money and kids watching won’t be able to afford it, but it’s just constant in all of her media. It’s aimed at a younger audience, no need for the designer pushing
It's disgusting because she makes videos purely on showing off designer items. Atbleast other youtubers her age that have desingner items don't do a whole video on them to show them off. Its like every second video is to brag about what she owns. Its down to the mother. She pushes the content, you can tell that by previous things she has said and done

Rosie just posted her birthday haul! Any thoughts? her mum also opened a depop, and she was selling a fake Hermes belt! do you think some of their other designer is fake too?

• Wow
Rosie just posted her birthday haul! Any thoughts? her mum also opened a depop, and she was selling a fake Hermes belt! do you think some of their other designer is fake too?
I noticed she didnt get as much presents as other years. She wasn't flashing the designer gear as much as usual. Maybe the mother saw comments and realised its not relatable and a bit ridiculous for Rosies age