Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so unfair. She's had a spider in her pjs on day two of being in Australia, while staying in a hotel that is pest controlled beyond life that barely any species of insect can survive, yet this little spidey apparently is so determined to see her. Yet I've lived in the rainforest for almost six years and I've never had an encounter with a spider.
Bring on day five of quarantine. I bet a cassowary will bring her a Vegemite sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah Rosie, of course there was a spider in your pyjamas 🙄 how very Australian.

I would actually be really interested in someone doing an honest account of what it’s like doing quarantine with a little one. But that’s not very ‘on-brand’ for Rosie I guess, shame!
A couple of friends of mine just emigrated with their toddler and were quarantined in a center parcs type chalet so it's not that bad for some really.

Eta - they had a big porch thing too so could get outside.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Rosie, of course there was a spider in your pyjamas 🙄 how very Australian.

I would actually be really interested in someone doing an honest account of what it’s like doing quarantine with a little one. But that’s not very ‘on-brand’ for Rosie I guess, shame!
One of the Olliella sisters just moved to Aus this week, think she's a day or so ahead of Rosie? She's posting more about quarantine with two kids and a baby. Really interesting comparison because Olivia can make anything Instagram-able and Rosie isn't quite as good at it imo.

Reactions: 3
One of the Olliella sisters just moved to Aus this week, think she's a day or so ahead of Rosie? She's posting more about quarantine with two kids and a baby. Really interesting comparison because Olivia can make anything Instagram-able and Rosie isn't quite as good at it imo.
Thanks, just checked her out. Doesn’t look toooooo bad in a 3 bed apartment especially with a balcony!

What’s with the recommendation for the hairdressers and that curly crop?
Ia this what she is really going for or is this just an attempt for an engagement with followers in AU?

Never forget this hair cut☝☝
Omg I was thinking about how it would looks like that picture! But I couldn’t remember where I had seen it. These Pinterest girls all have a cool girl vibe with narrow faces i.e. they are models who can carry anything off and it won’t look mumsy. She has lost the plot, it will look awful 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.