Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone else notice that sushi post with the caption about party for one? where is the invisible husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought all the chat was about going to Texas last year? Feels like a terrible decision for them all to go for only a few months in a pandemic and intense hotel quarantine with a toddler, but maybe they decided that it was preferable to all go rather than just PJ to go for a few months.

(I say this from the perspective of someone who grew up with a parent figure away for work at months at a time in a period pre email reliant on faxes and phone calls for communication, so I know it’s not an easy situation to be in)

Reactions: 3
I thought all the chat was about going to Texas last year? Feels like a terrible decision for them all to go for only a few months in a pandemic and intense hotel quarantine with a toddler, but maybe they decided that it was preferable to all go rather than just PJ to go for a few months.

(I say this from the perspective of someone who grew up with a parent figure away for work at months at a time in a period pre email reliant on faxes and phone calls for communication, so I know it’s not an easy situation to be in)
yeah I have friends who have gone there, 2 weeks in a tiny room with no opening window, unable to leave. I can only imagine what that would be like with a toddler

I bet it’s not a decision she’s entirely happy with either. On the one hand, yes life is relatively normal in Australia compared to here in the UK, but they’ll be turning into winter as we come into our spring/summer, so that’s nearly a year of Winter for her? And yes, also that two week quarantine with a toddler isn’t an ideal situation for anyone. Putting bets how long before her Mum follows them out there too. Also placing bets if they end up in Byron Bay where the media and influencer masses seem to be growing.

ETA: from comments they’ll be gone for five months

Last edited:
I guess we will know for sure if she rents their current place or not - it would be financially ridiculous to pay rent for five months for an empty apartment.

...if it’s a real one. Her old ioffer account showed all the fakes she used to buy

Reactions: 11
I live in Australia but am British and I’m feeling annoyed that she is able to come over here! It’s extremely difficult to get a flight from the UK even if you’re an Australian citizen and can take months so there are thousands of people who can’t get home. Australian citizens/permanent residents can’t leave the country without special permission so I haven’t seen my family in 18months and they haven’t met my baby who is nearly 1. But Rosie can swan over here for 5 months, cool.
i think she’ll end up in Byron or Sydney. If it’s Byron she’s going to have to change her style quite a bit to fit in, she’s a bit twee!

Reactions: 5
I live in Australia but am British and I’m feeling annoyed that she is able to come over here! It’s extremely difficult to get a flight from the UK even if you’re an Australian citizen and can take months so there are thousands of people who can’t get home. Australian citizens/permanent residents can’t leave the country without special permission so I haven’t seen my family in 18months and they haven’t met my baby who is nearly 1. But Rosie can swan over here for 5 months, cool.
i think she’ll end up in Byron or Sydney. If it’s Byron she’s going to have to change her style quite a bit to fit in, she’s a bit twee!

I'm also a Brit in Australia and also have a baby (13 months) who hasn't met any of her family yet (other than her siblings, me and her dad). It's very sad.
Quarantine is going to really suck so I don't feel sorry for her. I bet she'll be going to Byron too. It seems to have turned into the new Hollywood there. Ah well at least she will be safe here from covid, sigh.

Haha as someone above mentioned Australia coming into the winter season 😂 depends where in oz she comes to. Where I am, our winters are warmer and sunnier than the UK summer. Winter is the best time of the year.

Just bleeping sucks she is coming. Can't you keep her.

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Gemgemgemgem, post: 3979969, member: 117588"

Just bleeping sucks she is coming. Can't you keep her.
[/QUOTE]

Nah- it’s the Southern Hemisphere’s turn. UK and US have put up with her the last 12months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh well, if we have to have her then we will at least have some fun... Let's play Rosie Londoner down under bingo!

- post about quarantine hotel. Even though the government selects which hotel you have to go to, Rosie will get special treatment because she is famous. She will enjoy her five star quarantine with bush tucker breakfasts. It'll be over oh so quickly and she will always fondly look back over the period her little family got to be locked up together, strengthen their bond blah blah blah.

- Scott Morrison will invite her to lunch where she will discuss Australian politics.

- she will be the voice for indigenous Australians and advertise their businesses and speak up for their rights. There'll be 15 consecutive posts on Australian history. Get ready to be educated about the first fleet.

- she will likely lounge about a pool with Lily or mill around the shops while dear pj works on so hard. When film is finished, she will tell you all how hard she worked and how much fun it was.

- celebrity dinners. No pics though but she will tell us all about it.

- she will ponder on how Australia is so different. No masks needed when out and about. So different to London. She will congratulate us and make suggestions that it is because of her ideas that Australia never really faced the harsh brutality of covid.

- few beach pics. Nature pics thrown in so she doesn't appear too shallow and materialistic.

- she will meet some friend. A BFF. They will click and be friends for life (well at least until her flight back to blighty). Could be Scott Morrison!

- she will return home. Missed silver may (the duck, I have to look after this kid on....my.....own). Will say there's no place like home. London is the place for her.

- freckled selfies with messy hair.

- punny pun captions.

- she will cook. She will teach Australia how to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is what her husband is producing:

Thai Caves Rescue Film

The Gold Coast... isn’t very nice. It’s certainly not Notting Hill or Cornwall. Byron Bay is about a 45 minute drive away in NSW, though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.