Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter utter bollocks. On Guru Gossip they were frequently referred to as ‘bolt ons’.
it is SO obviously if you see photos from her first year of uni .... there were a lot on GOMI before but they may have been removed

Reactions: 5
She says she’s not right wing on her q&a but has an old blog post calling herself a Tory fan girl. Okay Rosie.

Reactions: 15
Why is she trying to rewrite her history that is still very available to read on the internet?!

Just own the fact that you have fake tits and you called yourself a “die-hard Tory girl” (and referred to the Conservatives as Gryffindor, I’m still laughing now!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She says she’s not right wing on her q&a but has an old blog post calling herself a Tory fan girl. Okay Rosie.
Being conservative does not mean you are right wing 😊.
You can be fiscally conservative and socially more liberal (but not far leftl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came straight here after seeing the IG quiz 😂 definitely trying to re-write history! I wonder how many of those she wrote herself.

She financially supported PJ, eh?? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also her American spelling of favourite and flavour on that stupid Q&A 🙄 You are British you fool use British English!

Reactions: 11
Her favourite beauty product on an deserted island - SPF. Pleaaaaase. This girl was sunbathing and damaging her skin for a decade

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also her American spelling of favourite and flavour on that stupid Q&A 🙄 You are British you fool use British English!
It’s so weird she puts on a posh voice chatting on stories and her cooking videos and then starts to write along the lines ‘ I’ve gotten’ bangs etc. Just decide Rosie are you English or American now?

Reactions: 4
I totally disagree. Being fiscally conservative means you are more right wing. If you begrudge paying tax, on some level you disagree with the concept of the welfare state. Which those on the left tend to support.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I totally disagree. Being fiscally conservative means you are more right wing. If you begrudge paying tax, on some level you disagree with the concept of the welfare state. Which those on the left tend to support.
I agree and didn't she say she was a 'die hard Tory' on her blog a while back? That's essentially saying you're pretty right wing.

Reactions: 15
I agree and didn't she say she was a 'die hard Tory' on her blog a while back? That's essentially saying you're pretty right wing.
she is only denying it now as it is becoming less and less "fashionable" in my view, reminds me of Aflie Dayes :LOL:

Reactions: 10
I am very concern about her mental health.She said that she has been abused in the past by her boyfriend.This must have enormous impact On her wellbeing.I really hope she went through a therapy....

True, but I think that is conservative with a small c. Rosie is definitely a big C Conservative. She supports the party who in 1988 passed the Section 28 Act that stopped councils and schools "promoting the teaching of the acceptability of homosexuality as a pretended family relationship." Even more recently in 2013 there were more Conservatives who opposed the Gay Marriage Bill than supported it.

I think the Liberal Democrats are the party who most align with the ideals of being fiscally conservative but socially liberal. Most Tories are socially and fiscally conservative.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There are loads of before and after pictures out there too. If I can find them I’ll post them here

ETA where the f**k is Custard? Fallen off the face of the planet once Lily came along. Is this a Jim and Tanya situation where Martha the dog just disappeared and they never speak of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There are loads of before and after pictures out there too. If I can find them I’ll post them here

ETA where the f**k is Custard? Fallen off the face of the planet once Lily came along. Is this a Jim and Tanya situation where Martha the dog just disappeared and they never speak of her.
Doesn't the dog belong to her parents and she just borrows it for photos etc? I swear on old sites I read that's what they said. It probably is with her parents full time now!

Reactions: 6
I suspect she’s pretending she’s not a Tory anymore because of Biden’s’ win in trying to connect to her US followers.
Extremely fickle

I suspect she’s pretending she’s not a Tory anymore because of Biden’s’ win in trying to connect to her US followers.
Extremely fickle
💯 this!
We all know Hollywood set supports liberals..
Not sure she mentioned yet but her husband is a PRODUCER 🙄 so she’s had to change her colours and help the career and be seen to say the right thing. She has also helped her husband financially until he found his calling apparently. I think she is basically trying to claim his success - if it happens! She is so weird.

Last edited:
He's from a wealthy family though, why would he have needed her to fund him?
She is trying to claim his success. She didn't help with the movie when she was lazing about LA with her mum and always referred to "my husband's movie". Now it's "our film" that "we had so much fun filming"...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.