Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually used to look to her fashion inspo 🙈
She was the first blog I read before I realised it was a "job" that people actually did. I remember being so jealous of her lifestyle, all the holidays etc. It wasn't until I found stuff about her on another gossip forum I realised what a sham it all was. I know feel sorry for her, yes she clearly is well off, has a cute baby etc, but her life just seems so dull now, no friends apart from her mum, her life really just seems dull to me now

Reactions: 11
She was the first blog I read before I realised it was a "job" that people actually did. I remember being so jealous of her lifestyle, all the holidays etc. It wasn't until I found stuff about her on another gossip forum I realised what a sham it all was. I know feel sorry for her, yes she clearly is well off, has a cute baby etc, but her life just seems so dull now, no friends apart from her mum, her life really just seems dull to me now
Same, I didn’t really read the blog that closely unless it was about a restaurant I was interested in or something just used to look at the pics really, then I realised she was getting money from the links 😖 I must have bought so many things from ASOS and NAP via her!

And yeh she does have a pretty dull life now, I don’t envy her at all she’s old before her years.

Reactions: 3
Same, I didn’t really read the blog that closely unless it was about a restaurant I was interested in or something just used to look at the pics really, then I realised she was getting money from the links 😖 I must have bought so many things from ASOS and NAP via her!

And yeh she does have a pretty dull life now, I don’t envy her at all she’s old before her years.
I never bought anything she recommended (as far as I can remember) but I went to a couple of restaurants/cafes that she did, both were highly disappointing, overpriced and with shocking service

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I never bought anything she recommended (as far as I can remember) but I went to a couple of restaurants/cafes that she did, both were highly disappointing, overpriced and with shocking service
I don’t recall what if anything I bought but I definitely clicked on them a lot unknowing that they were aff links. I remember going to Hakkasan brunch after she mentioned it, had been to the restaurant before but she definitely sold me on the brunch and it was average lol

Reactions: 3
I don’t recall what if anything I bought but I definitely clicked on them a lot unknowing that they were aff links. I remember going to Hakkasan brunch after she mentioned it, had been to the restaurant before but she definitely sold me on the brunch and it was average lol
I remember that post, with the blonde girl from MIC , yet another friend she seems to have lost along the way

Reactions: 2
I remember that post, with the blonde girl from MIC , yet another friend she seems to have lost along the way
Yeh! I think that one has always stood out in my mind because she made a point of saying her friend didn’t drink as she was driving and I remember think ‘yeh ok!’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is Rosie the pretending she was working on her husbands film allllll autumn

• Haha
Why is Rosie the pretending she was working on her husbands film allllll autumn
Awesome, I can take credit for my other half’s work just by being in the same building as him and supporting him! Didn’t realise this was the rule!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a credit on IMDB for it! Scroll down to Costume & Wardrobe Dept and she's listed as 'Dyer' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scroll down even further and his father (presumably - Jan van Sandwijk) and both her parents have credits as "the filmmakers would like to thank".

• Haha
  • Wow
She has a credit on IMDB for it! Scroll down to Costume & Wardrobe Dept and she's listed as 'Dyer' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder if that’s an ‘in-joke’, as Doug Liman is also listed as dyer. Didn’t she post a picture or story tagging him with their type-dye efforts?

In her last real she finally looks like her old self - very girly and not like a grandma 🧐

The film she’s been showing off about in Insta is being panned, lols

I had a look to see what our GOMI pals were saying and someone wrote that another influencer they saw said it was boring.

The Guardian have rated it one star!
even the ad makes it look boring, just full of the lockdown cliches none of us need to be reminded of, toilet paper, zoom meetings etc... who wants to watch this when we are living it? atm films are about escapism surely? I cannot believe they managed to get a list actors involved

Reactions: 13
Totally agree. Give it a few years and maybe then I’ll feel ready to watch a movie about that ‘weird time we were all locked down’ but at the moment it’s not even too close to the bone: it literally is the bone! (Stretching metaphors a bit - but hopefully you get what I mean!)

I wonder if A-list actors were only involved because they literally had nothing else on given the circumstances and given short commitment/filming time.

Reactions: 13
We’re in a national lockdown, only meant to leave for essentials, why is she still swanning around coffee shops and cafes?! How is that essential?
Taking photos for Instagram is not essential

Reactions: 9
We’re in a national lockdown, only meant to leave for essentials, why is she still swanning around coffee shops and cafes?! How is that essential?
Taking photos for Instagram is not essential
typical influencer, having gone to her parents illegally at xmas she has now returned to London just to ensure total non compliance. I often wonder if any of the followers of these influencers (all of whom seem to be rule breaking) are NHS workers and how angering it would be for them to see this

Reactions: 6
She’s in five guys too...not exactly and independent restaurant that needs the support, can’t see any excuse for her being out. Such a slap in the face to all key workers and people actually following the rules

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.