Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange how she cuts off quickly when Gary arrives home and straight away hands over the baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I never mention when I give to charity as she’s listing what she does for charity 🤦‍♀️ she just comes across as a witch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So we're all jealous weird freaks according to Gary. Why why why why does jealousy have to be constantly mentioned by Instahuns when talking about anyone who isn't licking their arse??

I despise actual trolls that slide into people's inboxes to insult them. That's not on in any shape or meaning. There's a big difference between actively searching a known gossip site and direct messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So we're all jealous weird freaks according to Gary. Why why why why does jealousy have to be constantly mentioned by Instahuns when talking about anyone who isn't licking their arse??

I despise actual trolls that slide into people's inboxes to insult them. That's not on in any shape or meaning. There's a big difference between actively searching a known gossip site and direct messages.
They clearly believe their lives are to be envied...

• Haha
Reactions: 8

because it makes them feel better to label us as jealous as they can’t fathom that they are just crappy sneaky people generally and we don’t like them for a reason, only that we MUST be jealous to say negative things.

The thing is they think it will make us think ‘oh no maybe I am a mean jellus bully’

and unlike them I actually mean it when I say I don’t care what they call us forum members 🤣 they can THINK i’m jealous but I KNOW they’re crappy people

• Heart
Reactions: 9
because it makes them feel better to label us as jealous as they can’t fathom that they are just crappy sneaky people generally and we don’t like them for a reason, only that we MUST be jealous to say negative things.
they forget to mention the positive things said though...

Reactions: 3
Rosie is over the top obsessed with Gary and thinks every other woman should be too. 😂 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I asked myself the question about whether I'd accept a mattress for free if I was offered and thought long and hard about it. The answer was NO. It's such a personal decision and one that needs careful consideration. I would be nervous of misleading "followers" and tbh, she did that herself anyway by accepting it for free and then offering a discount code which she freely admitted was widely available if you type the company's name into Instagram.

So, in short, I'd rather keep my morals and not follow the rest of the sheep on social media.

• Heart
Strangest “rave” thread I’ve ever seen! 😆
I actually really like her, not so much her content as I'm not really her target audience but I'll watch her videos sometimes just because I enjoy her. I don't get why some people dislike her so much? Has she actually done anything grievous or is it just a case of when you dislike someone you criticise everything they do?

I think it's her hypocrisy that irks me. I followed her from the start and things she said just a couple of years ago she has done a full U-turn on, simply because there's money or likes involved. I honestly don't mind her taking a free mattress - it wouldn't make me go out and buy one just because I can see that someone on Instagram (along with many others) has clearly been paid to promote it. I'm not that naive or gullible, but I accept that some people are and I think it's that that irritates some of her critics. She is far from the endearing, extremely likeable, crafty and ditsy girl that she was just a couple of years ago. I guess it's inevitable. I think we forget that social media is their career and they will make 'business' decisions that will put some people off. There's a turning point when promotions and ads are involved, because sincerity and integrity is called into question. The influencers themselves need to accept that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually really like her, not so much her content as I'm not really her target audience but I'll watch her videos sometimes just because I enjoy her. I don't get why some people dislike her so much? Has she actually done anything grievous or is it just a case of when you dislike someone you criticise everything they do?
I used to like her when she started out on YouTube but then she transitioned over to instagram and she changed. I get the impression she thinks everyone is envious of her her house and husband. It hasn’t crossed her mind that some people might actually have their own lovely house/home and husband/partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to like her when she started out on YouTube but then she transitioned over to instagram and she changed. I get the impression she thinks everyone is envious of her her house and husband. It hasn’t crossed her mind that some people might actually have their own lovely house/home and husband/partner.
And better jobs that contributes more to society. Yes his job does but hers doesn't

She’s a scrounger, Instagram need to review their community guidelines about putting young kids on the internet so mumma can get a few extra quid

Selling her kids on the internet for a bit of hip cash is the main reason people don’t like her I gather. And her bad attitude

Reactions: 6
I think Rosie's great 😂❤

Seriously, she seems a really likeable, friendly & warm person. The only reason she gushes about Gary and their children is because she loves them, not because she thinks they're better than anyone else's partner or kids. FFS, my husband is drop dead gorgeous and still gives me tummy butterflies after almost 35 years together. Doesn't mean I think he's better than anyone else's man.

A lot of the hate for Rosie on this RAVE THREAD is a bit reachy, & one or two multiple personality Tattlers here come across as a tad unhinged. I'd wager they know Rosie in some aspect, maybe it is an ex of Gary's, or a neighbour, or Mum from the school, or someone who was rejected as a friend. They're obsessed with Rosie and there's a thin line between love and hate.

Calling her ugly is a stretch, she's a nice looking lass. She's not much to find excessive fault in, as proven by how slow moving the hate train is. A 34 page thread with no comments for over a month? I mean, come onnnnn.....

❤ Rosie Henshaw is fab ❤

As you were ..... 😆

Reactions: 2
I've been on Tattle years now and still not worked out how to work out if a thread is a rave thread or not..I will blame it on being blonde haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's another thread that I only discovered late last year

In fairness a lot of us were fond of Rosie once upon a time but she's changed (for some of us) and her ads, sometimes not marked as #ad, became annoying.

Reactions: 6
I think Rosie's great 😂❤

Seriously, she seems a really likeable, friendly & warm person. The only reason she gushes about Gary and their children is because she loves them, not because she thinks they're better than anyone else's partner or kids. FFS, my husband is drop dead gorgeous and still gives me tummy butterflies after almost 35 years together. Doesn't mean I think he's better than anyone else's man.

A lot of the hate for Rosie on this RAVE THREAD is a bit reachy, & one or two multiple personality Tattlers here come across as a tad unhinged. I'd wager they know Rosie in some aspect, maybe it is an ex of Gary's, or a neighbour, or Mum from the school, or someone who was rejected as a friend. They're obsessed with Rosie and there's a thin line between love and hate.

Calling her ugly is a stretch, she's a nice looking lass. She's not much to find excessive fault in, as proven by how slow moving the hate train is. A 34 page thread with no comments for over a month? I mean, come onnnnn.....

❤ Rosie Henshaw is fab ❤

As you were ..... 😆
Hi to Rosie’s mum 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8