Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking Covid rules. She’s tagged herself in Zizzi in Stratford upon Avon, presumably with new man who is long distance. She lives in Southend which is firmly Tier 4. Disgraceful and stupid.
I thought she lived in Worcestershire... she was at Hanbao a few weeks ago

I thought she lived in Worcestershire... she was at Hanbao a few weeks ago
Wait... Stratford is T3

Her stories today ..... is she meant to be anywhere other than her own home?!

She’s so obviously home during the week and travelling to his at the weekends. Without sounding stalker-ish, the plates and table are different at the weekend. It’s so obvious what she is doing. Why is she broadcasting it to her followers? She’s had covid so she must now think the rules just don’t apply to her anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her stories today ..... is she meant to be anywhere other than her own home?!

She’s so obviously home during the week and travelling to his at the weekends. Without sounding stalker-ish, the plates and table are different at the weekend. It’s so obvious what she is doing. Why is she broadcasting it to her followers? She’s had covid so she must now think the rules just don’t apply to her anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️
Not sticking up for her but would she not be allowed to bubble with him as she’s a single parent?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think that travelling half way across the country from Essex to Gloucester is the idea of a “bubble”, surely it should be local, and dragging her poor kid with her makes it even worse! What 7 year old wants to spend 4 hours sitting in a car twice a week every week.

Reactions: 6
The stories today make me think a move will be on the cards soon- I’ll bet July/August so daughter can start a new school in September...

Her treat plates are everything that’s wrong with slimming world instagrammers - sweet cous cous? 🤮 And the bowl of stuff she’s combined it with must make it 400 calories in total give or take, she’d be better off with a bit of toast or actual chocolate bar but of course that would take her over her “syns” even though it’d be less calories! Sweet cous cous, cereal bars, meringue and chocolate - my blood sugar has gone up just looking at it!

I’ve seen she has said her boyfriend lives in Gloucestershire and her posts indicate that she is travelling between there and Southend every weekend. I think she’s allowed a bubble as a single parent but surely she shouldn’t be travelling that far every weekend ? The government have said that support bubbles should be formed with those who live local to you. Not 3 hours away!! It’s annoying me that she’s flaunting it everywhere when so many of us are unable to see loved ones not to mention driving that far to see them!!

yes the recommendation is that your bubble is local. I think in theory it’s not a full rule break but she’s definitely pushing the boundaries of it. Pretty annoying when I, like so many others, haven’t seen family who only live 5 miles away from me for months apart from a wave through the window, but she thinks it’s ok to traipse across the country weekly 😡

Reactions: 2
She’s more a yo-yo dieter than an actual yo-yo. duck me. Diets for 2 days, slimming world, calorie counting then eats shite and way over her calorie limit, puts weight on then says she’s ‘on it this time’ yeah for how long Rosie??? 3 days ! Wow

Reactions: 2