Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a serious disordered eating. God knows what impression she’s setting for her daughter

Reactions: 3
She’s more a yo-yo dieter than an actual yo-yo. duck me. Diets for 2 days, slimming world, calorie counting then eats shite and way over her calorie limit, puts weight on then says she’s ‘on it this time’ yeah for how long Rosie??? 3 days ! Wow
I thought this earlier. Line is drawn ....... righto 🙄 How many times?!

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her. She has a terrible relationship with food. I’ve been there. Years of living off 1000 -1200 calories a day which messes your metabolism means when you do overindulge now and then it just goes straight on. Too much restriction

I feel sorry for her. She has a terrible relationship with food. I’ve been there. Years of living off 1000 -1200 calories a day which messes your metabolism means when you do overindulge now and then it just goes straight on. Too much restriction
I know I commented above but I genuinely do feel for her. And because she posts the ‘this week....’ so often, it becomes as tiresome to her followers as it is to her. She restricts herself too much and then it just makes it so easy for her to fall off and binge. She looks absolutely amazing, I don’t know why she’s obsessing over that last few pounds. She puts so much pressure on herself and then it just makes it impossible. Sometimes the weight we want to be just isn’t a weight our bodies want to be.

Reactions: 4
exactly. If she actually checked out how many calories she should have she wouldn’t restrict and binge as much as she does. I’m on 1600 cals a day and losing weight on it and not once have I felt restricted. I love it

Reactions: 4
exactly. If she actually checked out how many calories she should have she wouldn’t restrict and binge as much as she does. I’m on 1600 cals a day and losing weight on it and not once have I felt restricted. I love it
Agree! I’m on 1750 calories and have lost 9 pounds in the past couple of weeks (I’m well aware a lot of that is water but I’ll take it!) If she ate more decent food like good fats and less junk like her horrendous treat plates full of sugar she would probably feel much more satisfied so less inclined to binge. There’s nothing wrong with treats in moderation but she seems to eat small portions of diet food then gorge on these disgusting sugary treat bowls or a carb fest like the pile of banana pancakes or sweet cous cous just because it fits in with the Slimming World “plan” 🤦🏼‍♀️ I also still can’t get over the putting cookies or chocolate bars on top of oats or mug cakes, sugar overload and that’s coming from someone with a sweet tooth!

Agree! I’m on 1750 calories and have lost 9 pounds in the past couple of weeks (I’m well aware a lot of that is water but I’ll take it!) If she ate more decent food like good fats and less junk like her horrendous treat plates full of sugar she would probably feel much more satisfied so less inclined to binge. There’s nothing wrong with treats in moderation but she seems to eat small portions of diet food then gorge on these disgusting sugary treat bowls or a carb fest like the pile of banana pancakes or sweet cous cous just because it fits in with the Slimming World “plan” 🤦🏼‍♀️ I also still can’t get over the putting cookies or chocolate bars on top of oats or mug cakes, sugar overload and that’s coming from someone with a sweet tooth!
The latest thing I’ve seen is the mini chocolate eggs you get, each to their own but would knock me sick in the morning. Happily eat them any other time 😂

Reactions: 1
So much carbs. Pasta for lunch today then rice for tea. I think she needs to shake it up a bit. If I ate pasta as much as she does, I’d absolutely be gaining. My body just doesn’t like that much carbohydrate.

I don’t get how you can do slimming world then do calorie counting then back to slimming world? Like how is calorie counting harder than sw? And it’s the only scientific way to lose weight 🤣🙃 I give in with her she’s not even overweight!

I don’t get how you can do slimming world then do calorie counting then back to slimming world? Like how is calorie counting harder than sw? And it’s the only scientific way to lose weight 🤣🙃 I give in with her she’s not even overweight!
She’s tiny! There is nothing wrong with being 10 stone 2 at her height. She needs to accept this is clearly the weight her body is happy weight

Someone posted the other day about not buying into the whole calorie counting fad and she commented something about being sucked into it. It’s not a bloody fad, it’s been around for years, it’s science lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is seriously disordered, I've had to unfollow her as I've found her incredibly triggering tbh 10 stone is not fat by any stretch of the imagination. She's 10st 2.5lb and wants to lose 12lb so her ideal weight is 9st 4.5lb she will look skeletal. I really do feel for her daughter I can't imagine growing up with healthy habits towards food if Rosie was my mum

Is she having a laugh?
‘Let herself get here’ making out she’s fat?
she has serious issues
I feel embarrassed for her - pulling that stupid sad face like a child. She looks good at 10 stone, especially as she’s doing all that running. She’s just so fixated on the number on the scale.

I really worry for her, she’s borderline eating disorder. ‘Can’t believe I let myself get here’ when you’re 12lb above where you think you should be, and are still tiny by most peoples standards, is insane. I find it quite triggering to be honest, it’s not healthy for her or anyone who who has issues with their weight (🙋‍♀️)

I feel embarrassed for her - pulling that stupid sad face like a child. She looks good at 10 stone, especially as she’s doing all that running. She’s just so fixated on the number on the scale.
that’s what I mean, when I seen that picI thought wow you still look ok? 🙃

I really worry for her, she’s borderline eating disorder. ‘Can’t believe I let myself get here’ when you’re 12lb above where you think you should be, and are still tiny by most peoples standards, is insane. I find it quite triggering to be honest, it’s not healthy for her or anyone who who has issues with their weight (🙋‍♀️)
100% agree that could really trigger someone! People similar weight to her could look at her post and think ‘wow I must look fat too if she thinks she does?’ And then they could starve themselves. Oh god

I can’t decide if she has real issues and body dysmorphia to think she’s disgusting at that size or if it’s all for attention as she knows most of her followers follow for weight loss so will probably be larger than her and will all tell her how brilliant she looks? Regardless she should be more mindful of what she posts as that’s an insult to most of us, especially those who are a few stones heavier than what she deems disgusting!

Is she having a laugh?
‘Let herself get here’ making out she’s fat?
she has serious issues
I came here to post the exact same photo. I can't work out if she is attention seeking from the insta huns, or if she genuinely thinks she's "let herself go" . If she thinks this is her looking a fat mess after letting herself gain weight, she needs urgent medial help because she must be seriously unwell mentally.