Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to check what this picture was “showing her vagina” expected a lot worse....it’s the same as wearing a swim suit 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ll never forget the time she flew half way round the world to honeymoon in Mauritius. Was she there 4 or 5 days max and back home again. You wouldn’t even be over your jet lag. And every day was a just swim suit pulled up your arse day. It always seem bizarre to me. Maybe she got it for free or something. I can understand not wanting to leave Harry, but stay in Europe then. All for the show

Reactions: 5
Wow. That “Slow Sundays” pic -slow to put her knickers on!! As a mother of daughters, I honestly despair at photos like this, posed on the bed with her bits hanging out like a two dollar hooker. And I’m really sorry to say that, I take no satisfaction in saying it but let’s be real, that’s what she looks like. What a deplorable role model for the young, impressionable girls following her, looking at her crotch and thinking this is aspirational 😞 Her parents must be so proud

Reactions: 12
Wow. That “Slow Sundays” pic -slow to put her knickers on!! As a mother of daughters, I honestly despair at photos like this, posed on the bed with her bits hanging out like a two dollar hooker. And I’m really sorry to say that, I take no satisfaction in saying it but let’s be real, that’s what she looks like. What a deplorable role model for the young, impressionable girls following her, looking at her crotch and thinking this is aspirational 😞 Her parents must be so proud
Agree! No need for it.

Reactions: 3
🤦‍♀️ This is content

Reactions: 1
What with all the Insta huns getting extensions??! Rosie, Terrie, and now Sue! So tacky! Not classy at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Working from home this morning and it's clearly YouTube on the laptop screen.. very productive 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't care what anyone says, for the vast majority of these people what they do is not a job. They play dress up in their bedrooms, take a few photos, and enjoy free lunchs/dinners where they take more photos of themselves and eachother. That is the long and short of it.

Reactions: 27
That’s exactly it, And they feel so sorry for themselves because they’re so exhausted after trying on 4 outfits, curling their hair and doing a #sp make up tutorial. They wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit them in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s exactly it, And they feel so sorry for themselves because they’re so exhausted after trying on 4 outfits, curling their hair and doing a #sp make up tutorial. They wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit them in the face!
Not a chance! With the way the world has gone I think it's shining a light on the importance of having a good, stable job (within reason, I know there are plenty of people who have this type of job and are still out of work). But sitting at home doing your make-up and trying on cheap tat you've been sent for free is not a job, and if the only thing that comes out of this Coronavirus mess is young people aspiring to be more than a pretty face for the gram, I will he happy!!! You can tell this is a real bone of contention for me 😂

Reactions: 12
Exactly, and an instagram job isn’t going to last forever, it’ll be all dried up in another few years (hopefully) and where will they be then? They’ll have no income or no experience of real life work, and they’ll be too entitled to take a “regular” job like the rest of us 😅

Reactions: 6
Exactly, and an instagram job isn’t going to last forever, it’ll be all dried up in another few years (hopefully) and where will they be then? They’ll have no income or no experience of real life work, and they’ll be too entitled to take a “regular” job like the rest of us 😅
Sosue will be the only one left standing and lets face it, her target market are girls in their late teens and early 20's. In 5 years I don't think any of them will be around

Reactions: 6
I know that Louis Vuitton safety harness she always has hanging out of her neck probably cost a fortune but to me, it just screams pound shop chic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Confused over Rosie’s Kerastase ad she just posted, she always raves about the colour wow shampoo and conditioner as well as the dream filter. I’m blonde myself so I actually bought the colour wow because Rosie’s hair always looks so clean!

Reactions: 2
Omgggggg Rosie Con Artist what a load of bolox colour wow have obv stopped paying her now onto this my blood is boiling there are impressionable young people that watch her and shes a fkn fake end of next month itll be kevin Murphy again

Reactions: 7
Omgggggg Rosie Con Artist what a load of bolox colour wow have obv stopped paying her now onto this my blood is boiling there are impressionable young people that watch her and shes a fkn fake end of next month itll be kevin Murphy again
She never sticks to any of the stuff shes "OBsessed" with. She hasn't even used her own "everyday make up look" palette that she "couldn't live without" in about 9 months. Its all brands she is flogging for look fantastic now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.