Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick again ffs if you’d go and eat something Rosie you might not be moaning every week

Reactions: 9
She’s just going bald, no biggie, happens when you favour extensions over real hair & being thin over proper nutrition👀

Reactions: 10
got a fright at rosies latest story, she really has ruined herself. Looks like her hair starts halfway at the back of her head. Such a pity

Reactions: 5
Omg her stories. She needs to take out her stenos and start nourishing her body majorly.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed Rosie years ago but just went on for a look. I can't get over how sickly she looks. Her body, her face.. the surface area of her forehead! How does she think this is a good look? Would no one pull her aside and have a stern word with her. She looks well into her 40's.

Reactions: 6
That hairstyle is so bad on her. She does not have the hairline for it. Someone close needs to have a word

Reactions: 7
I’ve never known anyone to be as sick as influencers. For all the vitamins and supplements they take they’re sicker more than anyone I know. Just goes to show it’s all a load of tit. A decent meal would do them more good

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone really care if Roisin is sick? Like why is giving us updates? Rosie barely even interacts with her following anymore. If it wasn’t for 4tharq she would be completely irrelevant at this point

Reactions: 12
She has the video of Sienna falling over rte bucket on TikTok with comments on ( there are none !) and it cuts off before she barks at her on the nature walk .

The chairs in her room ahd those white sheets hanging off the window genuinely like a seventies asylum from an old film

Reactions: 5
The chairs in her room ahd those white sheets hanging off the window genuinely like a seventies asylum from an old film

It’s like Tignums squat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 although I have t followed her in ages or even read her threads so even she may have changed it by now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.