Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ ‘get unready with me 🤢 she spends two hours in the morning lashing the warpaint on and styling the white extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she going in the door of Brown Thomas on Patrick st when the pop up is in another small pokey building down a side street? Talk about delusions

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cheeks are so over filled. Don't get me started a out the lips. Has she ever addressed she has filler like

Reactions: 7
Who ever administers their filler & botox clearly are only interested in just the payment for it. The influencers are over done and have aged so much from it.

Reactions: 5
Was Rosie not nominated for any of those crappy stellar awards?
Rosie doesn’t attend awards with the other influencers anymore. She thinks she is Pippa & is above all that. They only nominate people who will turn up and act like it’s the Oscar’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
After seeing a good 30 or so 4th Arq bags being carried around Cork city centre yesterday, I can understand how Rosie has moved into a €1.5 million house in record time. I can't understand the appeal of the brand at all - those half zips are rags

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are they not a bit ‘meh’ for brown Thomas also, they really are horrid and cheap looking

Reactions: 13
After seeing a good 30 or so 4th Arq bags being carried around Cork city centre yesterday, I can understand how Rosie has moved into a €1.5 million house in record time. I can't understand the appeal of the brand at all - those half zips are rags
Awful times we are living in witnessing this. Keep seeing young ones in them also in the west 🤮 if they weren’t bad enough quality wise, the fact they are cropped. Constantly seeing people who don’t have the shape for cropped wearing them 🙈and I’m another one that doesn’t have the shape for cropped!

Reactions: 12
Why does she actually bother putting on the clothes! May aswell have nothing on. Her idea of going out with her husband is seeing how minimal her clothes can be and maximum coverage on her face! Go figure! Insecurity has her life ruined. Pray for Remi

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its that fake laugh that screams insecurities . She is putting herself under severe pressure to keep up with the people she "looks" up to ....

Reactions: 4
A reel of her walking down the stairs with “take my breath away” playing. How has this level of narcissism become acceptable suddenly? I would be absolutely mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A reel of her walking down the stairs with “take my breath away” playing. How has this level of narcissism become acceptable suddenly? I would be absolutely mortified
isn't it shocking? had to replay it twice because the first time I couldn't believe my eyes, could you be any more vain? it's a disgusting trait. Bonnie Ryan had a similar reel with some crappy lyrics "how do you look this good" or something to that effect. brain dead bimbos

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
isn't it shocking? had to replay it twice because the first time I couldn't believe my eyes, could you be any more vain? it's a disgusting trait. Bonnie Ryan had a similar reel with some crappy lyrics "how do you look this good" or something to that effect. brain dead bimbos
I’m glad they think they do as personally I think they look like they could do with a right feed!🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she even looks that good? She looks about 47 years old and the chain is ridiculous. No way would you think she is in her earlier 30s. She has destroyed herself

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.