Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's insanity!!! When I got the keys to my house I wore the same pair or nike leggings for a week, the difference is I had to unpack boxes and build beds myself, the "movers" and "stagers" weren't interested in decking out my 4 bed semi detached they wouldn't lower themselves 😹 I just can't understand the need for a fuckin glitzy ball!!! And he's obviously on the other side of the camera facilitating this madness!!!

Reactions: 10
Despite her having a beautiful big house and family, I get the sense she’s not happy in her life. Truly happy people don’t need to alter their face so much or show off their new home to thousands of strangers. I know part of this is Rosie’s job, but it’s how she is carrying on about it, leads me to believe despite having more than most she’s still very unhappy under it all. She will always want more to show off, and it will never be enough imo.

Reactions: 14
Hope to god that's just the filter. If it's fillers she should be looking for her money back pronto!

I still think she’s pregnant.
i actually sent her a DM a few weeks ago, she had a boomerang post up holding her stomach all smiley and i asked if she was hiding something nothing malicious like and she just wrote back NO!!

i actually sent her a DM a few weeks ago, she had a boomerang post up holding her stomach all smiley and i asked if she was hiding something nothing malicious like and she just wrote back NO!!
that was a bit rude of you too ask

Reactions: 35
These influencers thrive on the attention & know if they post a reel holding their stomach someone is going to speculate.
yes you are right and i'm all for speculating on the forum but too message her insinuating a pregnancy i find very rude

Reactions: 6
Her face is so puffy in that photo this morning! She is literally morphing into Stephanie

Reactions: 2
yes you are right and i'm all for speculating on the forum but too message her insinuating a pregnancy i find very rude
its not like a asked her when she's due like......and i'm sure i'm not the first person to ask

Her face is so puffy in that photo this morning! She is literally morphing into Stephanie
i thought that too......wonder if Paul thinks the same :giggle:

Reactions: 2
its not like a asked her when she's due like......and i'm sure i'm not the first person to ask
i never said you did and as I said i'm all speculation on a forum but i would never dream of messaging another woman insinuating she's pregnant, but each too their own

Reactions: 9
Rosie should spend less time admiring herself in every mirror she comes across and more time replying to the long line of unhappy customers on 4thArq insta page. A lot of people not happy with the (lack of) customer service. I think I’d be pissed off if I was ten days waiting on a response and saw this one prancing about admiring herself at every turn

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rosie should spend less time admiring herself in every mirror she comes across and more time replying to the long line of unhappy customers on 4thArq insta page. A lot of people not happy with the (lack of) customer service. I think I’d be pissed off if I was ten days waiting on a response and saw this one prancing about admiring herself at every turn
Seen so many bad comments about the service 😳😳😳 she would do well to remember it’s them huns keeping her lifestyle with her overpriced prison gear

Reactions: 12
She will just block you like she did to me when I dared ask a question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.