Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids all in black and white but Rosie’s pics are all full colour. I would def agree with the poster who wondered if Rosie could be suffering from PND after Remi. She’s not the same since having her.

Reactions: 11
Kids all in black and white but Rosie’s pics are all full colour. I would def agree with the poster who wondered if Rosie could be suffering from PND after Remi. She’s not the same since having her.
She needs a dose of reality that one. Like all photos on her grid of him back her only. If she has pnd after her child which I had she needs to get herself sorted and back to reality. She has no relationship with that little girl and you can see it a mile off.

Reactions: 9
Mine has gone quite bad after only 2 washes ... a waste of money is not the word! Too overpriced

Me and Paul have had no alone time since we've got here. 🙄🙄🙄Awh that sounds tit Rosie, no alone time on a holiday with 3 small children. Just aswell you had a girls trip to Madrid and a trip to Paris with your husband recently. God she's painful and awkward.
She really needs a wake up call

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Roisin is very quiet
She’s busy. Work is mad at the moment. Life is mad at the moment. When they can they will come up for air and slap up an ad or take a trip together. Life is just so busy busy busy. I hope she at least gets the car washed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s busy. Work is mad at the moment. Life is mad at the moment. When they can they will come up for air and slap up an ad or take a trip together. Life is just so busy busy busy. I hope she at least gets the car washed
Brilliant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Excuse me? She is having a well deserved rest after spending at least a week in close contact with her children. Have a little respect please. She is also busy busy. It’s a busy time of year you know. Busy things are happening for busy people. Only a non busy person would query such an absence.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wait for her to come on to chat with us, she will give a blow by blow account of how busy busy busy she’s been with my husband

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait for her to come on to chat with us, she will give a blow by blow account of how busy busy busy she’s been with my husband
Life is crazy but she is loving it. It’s mad how she used to claim to be busy before the tracksuit empire isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand her clothing “brand”. Like for someone who lives in nothing but super glam looks and extra make up why on earth has she decided to “design” tracksuits and flecce hoodies that look pretty similar to something you’d get in dunnes? Or maybe North Face outdoor wear at a push ? Also the bleeding prices? Who the hell would want to pay for or wear a bright yellow tracksuit? It looks like a misfortunate tracksuit uniform in a prison. The brand just so doesn’t gel with her own aesthetic?! I remember when she announced it was a clothing line she had been working on I was picturing more Zara like stuff but never would have thought of tracksuits in a million years.
A bit like poor little Remi doesn’t gel with it either as someone else pointed out - she seems to have taken after her dad and Harry much more than her elf featured / dolly-like Mammy.
Also - separate point but this is another little one with teeth deformity becoming noticeable from having her soother in her mouth 24/7.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.