Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Rosie’s timing was more focused on being out of the country for Halloween cause she doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 1
LOL you must have been taken out of school lots.
The school frowns upon that big time regardless of the child age as the way they see it the kids get more than enough school holidays during the year and I'm sure roisin isn't short of a bob or two it's hardly why she went this week

Reactions: 4
I think the thing is Rosie could have taken them all year long but she was too busy having a good time herself, so takes them when they’re in school instead. Yeah it’s not like she’s taking them out of LC but it’s still disruptive, especially after a pandemic when education has been disrupted enough. Not the end of the world but it just highlights how inconsiderate Rosie is towards everyone but herself.

Reactions: 7
I took my kids out the week before mid term - was far cheaper lol

Anyway regardless if she is right or wrong, she did it this week to get it cheaper which is fine however she is supposed to be loaded but actually she is a tight arse!

Reactions: 3
I’d say it’s more fur coat no knickers and trying to keep up with the Jones.

Reactions: 6
Can she not just chill in shorts and a t shirt and not take endless pictures she’s so boring

Reactions: 9
I
I think the thing is Rosie could have taken them all year long but she was too busy having a good time herself, so takes them when they’re in school instead. Yeah it’s not like she’s taking them out of LC but it’s still disruptive, especially after a pandemic when education has been disrupted enough. Not the end of the world but it just highlights how inconsiderate Rosie is towards everyone but herself.
I would see a family holiday as important as their education, just because one child can’t take a holiday does not mean it’s harmful to another. She is their mum & by all accounts they are extremely well cared for so I’m sure she’s doing what’s best for her family

Reactions: 2
If Stephanie had her & Pauls son on holiday for the week of midterm then you can see why they waited to go at a time they could bring him too! Doubt there’s more to it then that!

Mrsmakeup is wearing one of Rosies 1/2 zips & it looks bobbly & really worn. Awful quality

You can tell that she is so not used to being pawed and mauled by the kids. Even putting up the picture being covered in stickers yesterday.. normal run of the mill stuff that happens most weeks here. I’d say this is the first time in a long time that she has fully immersed herself in with them.. seems to be sick of it already too lol saying herself and Paul haven’t had time to themselves 🙄

She’s always just so busy busy busy, fair enough she probably is actually busy with having the kids their, it’s her constantly saying that drives me mad

Lord above I can't cope with anymore of this madness. They took the empty car seat out for a spin. But like the time Adam was carrying a doll or a Teddy or something awhile back in a sling. Adam used to pat a babygro on his shoulder before she even manifested herself pregnant. Wow, I find it kind of frightening these 2 strange individuals are gonna be in charge of a human. Calling storm their first born. It's not cute, none of it is cute, it's just bleeping weird.

Reactions: 4
Lord above I can't cope with anymore of this madness. They took the empty car seat out for a spin. But like the time Adam was carrying a doll or a Teddy or something awhile back in a sling. Adam used to pat a babygro on his shoulder before she even manifested herself pregnant. Wow, I find it kind of frightening these 2 strange individuals are gonna be in charge of a human. Calling storm their first born. It's not cute, none of it is cute, it's just bleeping weird.
wrong thread?

• Haha
Me and Paul have had no alone time since we've got here. 🙄🙄🙄Awh that sounds tit Rosie, no alone time on a holiday with 3 small children. Just aswell you had a girls trip to Madrid and a trip to Paris with your husband recently. God she's painful and awkward.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.