Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all I can see, lost both my parents to cancer so I know the drill, the volume of pinkness could have been toned down a tad to make them somewhat wearable.
B9065CCA-F4EA-4AF2-8F89-5DB6A9C7BAFB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fair play to her. Don't care about what tax write offs she gets etc for this it's a good turn and sure what harm if it does some good.

Ah yeah sure look even if it was all a cynical exercise in self promotion, a charity is benefiting massively and that’s all that matters to me. Even if Rosie gets a huge rise in followers after this, meh, a cancer charity getting money out weights all that hugely

Reactions: 12
Ah yeah sure look even if it was all a cynical exercise in self promotion, a charity is benefiting massively and that’s all that matters to me. Even if Rosie gets a huge rise in followers after this, meh, a cancer charity getting money out weights all that hugely
And let's be honest afew wks of listening to Rosie they'll all unfollow her anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least she is doing something for charity whether her motives are 'pure' or not 🤷‍♀️ There is an argument that there is no such thing as an altruistic act and anyone doing anything for charity are getting something from it themselves i.e. feeling good for doing something good etc . Either way the charity still gets something so win /win for everyone

Edit: typos

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget it’s not that long ago that she made out as if she had breast cancer when she had just had a biopsy and was told by the dr it wasn’t likely to be cancer when she hadn’t even gotten the results to confirm yet 🤯 another one jumping on the showing flowers from the Insta Huns, asking people for lit candles/prayers and breadcrumbing when she didn’t have cancer 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her nails are absolutely awful. What a clunky manicure. Have to laugh at the chill weekend with the kids planned and then oh no friends and dinner called bye fam lols

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget it’s not that long ago that she made out as if she had breast cancer when she had just had a biopsy and was told by the dr it wasn’t likely to be cancer when she hadn’t even gotten the results to confirm yet 🤯 another one jumping on the showing flowers from the Insta Huns, asking people for lit candles/prayers and breadcrumbing when she didn’t have cancer 🙄
Jesus that’s shocking

Reactions: 1
I know I’ve too much time on my hands but watching her stories ‘this morning’ while she’s ‘getting ready for the day’, showing us the hello Sunday SPF45 serum on this ‘not planned’ Sunday morning……..
She got her nails done yesterday, square tip french……the nails in the post this morning are the nails she had before she got them done yesterday 😏😅
I know it’s no big deal but wanted to point it out as I laugh at how they think we don’t spot these things 😂 she’s probably sitting on the couch in a hunbun with last nights make up still on but posting perfect hair and skincare 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I’ve too much time on my hands but watching her stories ‘this morning’ while she’s ‘getting ready for the day’, showing us the hello Sunday SPF45 serum on this ‘not planned’ Sunday morning……..
She got her nails done yesterday, square tip french……the nails in the post this morning are the nails she had before she got them done yesterday 😏😅
I know it’s no big deal but wanted to point it out as I laugh at how they think we don’t spot these things 😂 she’s probably sitting on the couch in a hunbun with last nights make up still on but posting perfect hair and skincare 😅😅😅
Just checked and your so right, just shows how fake everything is. I think what Rosie has done in the past few days with charity is great and don’t want to take that away from her, but she is so so fake imo

Reactions: 10
In the car applying the hello Sunday lip balm this morning with the old nails 😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was reading the thread there. It’s really odd all three apps are down for so long. The actual domain for Facebook has been deleted. Either Mercury retrograde is real or they’ve just been major hacked

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.