Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen a stranger pairing than Rosie and the neighbour. If they weren’t neighbours I’d say Rosie wouldn’t look twice at her. She looks normal and not overly done up. What on earth they have in common and talk about only lord knows

Reactions: 5
A more vacuous person there has never been. She really should be embarrassed that she flew all the way to Madrid to get a good feeding and shop in Zara
That's exactly what it is, embarrassing. What an uneducated, uncultured, ignorant woman.

Reactions: 9
Her life is just consumed by Instagram. I would actually say she has lost touch with reality.
The OTT made up face everyday, styling your outfit everyday. She hardly ever wears anything twice, the immaculate house that looks nothing like a home. The filtered kids, dressed to fit in with the aesthetic on her feed. The constant shopping, every little illness made into a drama.
The posing and preening 24/7🙄.
And I don't even know what to say about paying for a trip to Madrid only to go shopping in a store you have in Ireland🙈

Reactions: 23
I’d actually go so far to say she’s consumed by tattle. Her whole page is now directed by here.

Just shows how little confidence she has in herself. Other influencers know tattle is here too but they don’t all spend their day trying to make a point about it.

Reactions: 9
Now kaelins is sharing the day 2 pictures of the 30th. Is this a joke? This is going on a solid 10 days now.

Wrong thread sorry🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lyla_and_co is a refreshing small blog Instagram page - young mum who has just spent the week on holiday alone and spoke of her time away from kids and showed herself exploring the city-40k steps per day etc. How Rosie has so many followers is beyond me

Reactions: 2
lyla_and_co is a refreshing small blog Instagram page - young mum who has just spent the week on holiday alone and spoke of her time away from kids and showed herself exploring the city-40k steps per day etc. How Rosie has so many followers is beyond me
She has friends in Irish media so she gets a lot of publicity & that gives her a following

Reactions: 1
Life is one big balancing act guys says woman with a full face of makeup staring wistfully out the window at the ah post van 🚐 it’s so busy busy. My business is doing so well we can’t even sell the discounted damaged stock and are closing the shop early but hey ho I’m off to Paris at the weekend where I will shop in Zara & drink espresso martinis with my husband Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know its sounds stupid but she just wrecks the head with i went to my GP we call it doctor in North Dublin

Reactions: 7
Life is one big balancing act guys says woman with a full face of makeup staring wistfully out the window at the ah post van 🚐 it’s so busy busy. My business is doing so well we can’t even sell the discounted damaged stock and are closing the shop early but hey ho I’m off to Paris at the weekend where I will shop in Zara & drink espresso martinis with my husband Paul.
I haven’t watched the beige drivel all week..is she off to Paris with simple Simon?

Oh god I dunno whether to watch for the laughs or avoid for the LoVeRsInPaRIs pukefest

#Myrock 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long did it take her to spit out "life is busy". My god it was the same 2 points being made going round and round in circles. Sitting on her sofa dolled up, admiring herself, lip smacking and fake giggling about what she's going to wear, because you know, Paris. 20 minutes to spit out life is busy, off to howth for coffee and pictures, but life is so busy. But good. But 1 big juggling act. But it's all good. And busy. 😴😴🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven’t watched the beige drivel all week..is she off to Paris with simple Simon?

Oh god I dunno whether to watch for the laughs or avoid for the LoVeRsInPaRIs pukefest

#Myrock 🤮
I’m assuming so because she didn’t mention work and Paris in the same sentence and you know Rosie. If she does a minute of work she talks about it for an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her teeth are massive, like really crazy out of proportion. She can't even close her mouth properly

Reactions: 7
She can’t be serious with that top she has on her today. Imagine her collecting Harry wearing that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The filters are getting more grainy and blurry, she’s trying to hide the bad skin, but it’s still coming through😏

Reactions: 2
The fit of the trousers are perfect and they're literally trailing on the ground????
And people lapping up the damaged stock.....who are these gobshites!!???
🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.