Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Rosie you absolute bimbo. In Madrid and all she has done is drink wine while on antibiotics, sit in restaurants and shop, probably in zara. Madrid is beautiful, so much to do and see, fabulous architecture, museums, cathedrals, it's just stunning, actually similar in my mind to Rome. She hasn't seen a thing, it's such a shame. She has shopped every single day. I hate shopping when I'm on city breaks, I just feel its a waste of precious sightseeing time, plenty of zaras in Dublin Rosie you dimwit
Her doing a highlight on it then. Why 😂😂 any space cadet can find a restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be the same when she goes to Paris, eating and drinking all glammed up is all she is capable of. She hasn’t an educated or interesting bone in her body

Reactions: 10
When I go away, I love a a few hours of drinking, shopping and eating. After that it’s exploring and site seeing. I couldn’t imagine doing only doing drinking and shopping for days and nothing else, it becomes very mundane quickly.

• Heart
I think the thing with Rosie is that she believes or certainly tries to portray this aspirational life….

We’re all supposed, apparently, to want to be beige, stick thin, made up tacky dolls according to her aesthetic

She thinks we’re all over here dying jel of her boring weekend of posing and fake laughing

You just know she has zero craic ever, she’s literally so uptight and incapable of letting loose

She’s bland and soulless in my eyes

Her kids appear to be nothing more than filtered beige accessories that stress her out with their neediness and mess

Shop - Pose- Repeat

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why didn't she just stay in Dublin for the weekend , she has literally spent the entire weekend sat in restaurants drinking wine and espresso martinis. Yes it's part of a lovely holiday, but jesus it's not all you do on a city break. I find it mind blowing that she's in such a gorgeous city steeped in history and culture and she's sitting round dolled up to the 9s drinking wine.

Reactions: 14
The neighbour is getting plenty of tags out of this trip anyway. Who are the other rent a friends...they haven't got a look in at all. Like if it was really such amazing craic surely there'd be some fun pics to throw up...but nope, boomerang cheers and evidence of food, what a bleeping snore! She may as well be in Dublin! Even the amazing view from her hotel room is a road 🤭

Reactions: 13
I know a person that goes to new York every few years for just three days of shopping. Just shopping for handbags. She says they are the real deal but then says she gets them in china town. And down those tiny streets where they call you in and you go into a a small place the size of a small shed. She says they are legit bags tho. I just couldn't go to a place like that and just go shopping for handbags for the three days. Waste of 1000 euros for flights and accomodation.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the neighbour needed to bring her out of the country to give her a decent feeding. Honestly you’d wonder. Never known anyone to be in awe of a few meals in my life

Reactions: 11
Her doing a highlight on it then. Why 😂😂 any space cadet can find a restaurant.
She’s hardly a food critic, as a real foodie married to a chef I will not be taking recommendations from an influencer where to eat.
As a poster mentioned above she just shops & follows the tourist trail.
I adore city breaks & spend so much time researching all the sites & museums & galleries. We always do a couple of eating/walking tours too, you find the real gems of restaurants where the locals eat & experience authentic cuisine not where the masses visit.

• Heart
She wants to go back with Paul #myhusband because of the food. Her holiday is so boring. Will the children ever be taken anywhere?

Reactions: 11
She really is thick. My antibiotics aren't working can anyone give me any advice? Guaranteed if I DM her and say maybe put the wine and cocktails down then they might have a chance of working? But no, espresso martinis for the gram. I cannot believe they are going to spend their last day in Madrid and 4th consecutive day shopping in zara. That's actually grim. She wouldn't be selling Madrid to me if I hadn't already been and known its stunning. All she has shown is the fancy decor of restaurants and streets that have designer shops. I despair.

Reactions: 14
Maybe this says more about me but the first thing I would miss are my kids. Not “my husband”. I don’t think he would even get a mention. 🤣🤣🤣 If she has an ear infection she should probably not be doing back to back flights all next week but I think that’s just Rosie’s way of telling us how BOSS she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her carbon footprint must be through the roof all the throwaway clothes and flights god help us all grow up Rosie save your money and buy a home who are u trying to impress

Reactions: 16
Her carbon footprint must be through the roof all the throwaway clothes and flights god help us all grow up Rosie save your money and buy a home who are u trying to impress
Exactly. I would be absolutely mortified to be carrying on like this, all for show in this day and age. it’s all very similar to what I was like as a teenager constantly trying to keep up with the latest fashion trends and everyone else in my class, trying to outdo each other.

I wonder if you sat all these bloggers down and tried to educate them on their contribution to pollution and climate change would they even care or would they try be more sustainable? We need more eco friendly influencers. That’s where the gap is in the influencing world. Not asking for them to be hugging trees, drinking cacao or anything but show us the way forward with sustainable fashion and gather enough momentum that will be a catalyst for changing the fashion industry.

The pressure it puts on people it's bullshit there's weeks many of us can't buy a thing for ourselves after bills ect and this ones shopping everyday like it's boring where are the pics of the sites also sundays in many European cities are v quiet short shopping hours ect

Reactions: 6
A more vacuous person there has never been. She really should be embarrassed that she flew all the way to Madrid to get a good feeding and shop in Zara

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A more vacuous person there has never been. She really should be embarrassed that she flew all the way to Madrid to get a good feeding and shop in Zara
A good feeding is right, I can just imagine going for dinner with her, 3 bites and she must be stuffed, pushing it around the plate I bet you. Acting like she's a foodie suddenly.

This "girlie holiday" is the grimmest I've ever seen, yawn 🥱

Reactions: 9
A good feeding is right, I can just imagine going for dinner with her, 3 bites and she must be stuffed, pushing it around the plate I bet you. Acting like she's a foodie suddenly.

This "girlie holiday" is the grimmest I've ever seen, yawn 🥱
The girlie holiday is her next door neighbour who is clinging onto the fact Rosie could make her Instagram famous with her food page and what looks like her ma😂😂😂scarlet. I thought the girls holiday was Rosie, her sister and a couple of mates. What an uneventful city break.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.