Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think there is any beef between Rosie and Sue, Rosie was on her stories a few months ago promoting the pallet and mentioned that her name was no long on it as their contract expired but said she still loves using the pallet. And more recently she ordered a good bit of stuff from sosu (fake nails etc) and mentioned again that she still loves the brand but isn’t paid to promote them anymore.
I think if there was an argument, Rosie wouldn’t bother buying/mention it on her insta.
Her new hair tho - she is trying to be Pippa imo.
That just says it all really doesn’t it. Love the brand but am not paid to promote it anymore so I won’t use it.

The new hair does not suit her at all. For some reason the fringe makes her chin look worse. She’s morphing into a cyborg

Reactions: 7
That just says it all really doesn’t it. Love the brand but am not paid to promote it anymore so I won’t use it.

The new hair does not suit her at all. For some reason the fringe makes her chin look worse. She’s morphing into a cyborg
Basically, sure dripping gold was the most amazing tan to ever exist, and the minute the contract is up, it’s never mentioned again.

Reactions: 7
I don’t like Chinderellas new hair 👎🏻 Buuuuut it does look better shorter not as wiggy looking as when longer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Copying her business now copying her hair, will she go for the treble and get pregnant again 😆 I’m gonna say nooooo

Reactions: 23
The Remi content is so forced. I’d rather she didn’t mention her at all instead of these awkward ‘fun’ interactions for the benefit of strangers

Reactions: 10
She fake interaction with Remi while pointing the camera more towards herself 😂 why do we need to see this?? It’s so false. Not a hair out of place sitting posed acting the perfect mommy. Careful there Remi that you don’t get her top dirty like last time

Reactions: 12
she would eat herself if she was a bar of chocolate. Like seriously eating out in the midday then off out again for an appointment in town and the hair then this morning. Why do this absolute narcissists bother having kids

Reactions: 11
I think Rosie is slowly turning into an extra from a Disney Tinkerbelle movie.
Elfin like!!!
And she's def been taking notes from Pippa's stories.....

Reactions: 9
A reel on her new hair??? Get over yourself Rosie will you, how has she so much free time on her hands to do tit like this as a mum of young kids and a boss bish in business of tracksuits. Also who are the WEIRDOS who ask such stupid questions in a Q and A, is Remi sleeping through the night 🤦‍♀️what would make that even enter your head. Although she could have been sending them in to herself or maybe #herhusband did because I was very suspicious of the question "do you believe in manifestations and vision boards". Lol.. Her vision board is almost a joke at this stage.

Reactions: 8
The ‘question’ from the mum about an unplanned pregnancy was a particularly low point this morning
Stick to extensions and tans Rosie— your ‘advice’ was appalling

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.