Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she doing a paid partnership with her own brand? Surely she should just be tagging the posts as brand owner?

Is this more proof that she no longer owns the company I wonder, hence why they are paying her to promote? Just seems weird
I noticed this at the weekend as well. I wonder has she ‘stepped away’ from most of it

Reactions: 1
Anyone got a login to Solocheck to investigate shareholders/ownership ?

Has Roisin made her money and sold it off before the hype dies down

Reactions: 2
Is she not just sharing other people’s posts and it’s their paid partnership thing at the top?

Anyone got a login to Solocheck to investigate shareholders/ownership ?

Has Roisin made her money and sold it off before the hype dies down
I just had a look - she only owns 6%. The rest is split between two other companies which seem to be just holding companies, herself and Paul are Directors of the other companies but not shareholders.

Do rosie and stephanie get along/ talk? I’m sure they used to follow each other! Anyone know who’s Stephanies ex was who abused her?
They definitely were close . Do they not follow eachother anymore ? Stephanie posted with a guy recently I presume it’s him but there’s no trace of him on her Insta anymore
---

possibly this guy ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No they don’t follow each othee anymore as far as I can see! Hopefully her son wasn’t there when she was getting attacked- poor girl