Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked it up and Rosie is only 33! She has absolutely destroyed herself with fillers and looks to be going on 50

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Where is she going to for filler I doubt it’s a medical doctor who’s doing it she is ruining herself if you go back 5 years she was so fresh faced and young looking. They say filler is an addiction that you get some then some more and suddenly you’re like Courtney Cox who’s admitted she got hooked and didn’t realise till it was too late how pillowy she looked. I’m all for filler and Botox when done right which means no one notices it but that look seems hard to find in Ireland
Whoever she is going to needs to be avoided. She’s starting to get pillow face

Where is she going to for filler I doubt it’s a medical doctor who’s doing it she is ruining herself if you go back 5 years she was so fresh faced and young looking. They say filler is an addiction that you get some then some more and suddenly you’re like Courtney Cox who’s admitted she got hooked and didn’t realise till it was too late how pillowy she looked. I’m all for filler and Botox when done right which means no one notices it but that look seems hard to find in Ireland
What happens a lot of the time is someone will get a filler thinking it’s the answer to all their insecurities…once they fix it, they fixate on another insecurity and get filler to fix that, it’s a viscous cycle. Its as if Rosie got lip filler, that progressed into chin and jawline filler for a more chizzled look, that gradually went on to cheek filler and deffo thread lifts etc
I do think she must be going somewhere more money driven as opposed to medical/doctor led as many professionals wouldn’t perform that much on someone who doesn’t need it, in a lot of cases they refuse treatment

Reactions: 5
What happens a lot of the time is someone will get a filler thinking it’s the answer to all their insecurities…once they fix it, they fixate on another insecurity and get filler to fix that, it’s a viscous cycle. Its as if Rosie got lip filler, that progressed into chin and jawline filler for a more chizzled look, that gradually went on to cheek filler and deffo thread lifts etc
I do think she must be going somewhere more money driven as opposed to medical/doctor led as many professionals wouldn’t perform that much on someone who doesn’t need it, in a lot of cases they refuse treatment
She certainly looks a lot older from these aesthetic treatments, it is a real shame. She is ruining her face , fighting against the aging progress, what she doesn't realise is that she is achieving the aging look far more quickly in the process ..

Reactions: 2
Her and Paul laughing at all the money they made on the dog beds tonight 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I threw up in my mouth when creepy Paul looked at the camera. These 2 make me sick they are so false. She’s so insecure she had to give him a job to keep him from straying. Hardly goals

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s crass. Celebrate in private if they must but nobody needs to see them toasting to raking in more dosh due to their sheep being dumb af

Reactions: 14
Fockin howling

The aul lad in the background at Pluggy Paul’s bday is literally everyone on Tattle watching Roisin 🙄

man can’t enjoy a toastie in peace some tacky scraggy barbie filming invading his space

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice on her Elizabeth Arden reel, with her hair down 🙄 She puts no product on her forehead, is that a Botox thing ?
IMG_8255.png

Now we know who’s doing it’s Dr Ruaa! Anyone ever heard of her before? Just curious!
I know her, it’s interesting you mentioned dr ruaa … Rosie used to be a client of Ruaas and she was a paid ambassador with Thérapie clinic a good few years ago, I think they have a highlight for Rosie’s content, but ye, she actually requested for her content to stop being used and she didn’t want to continue free treatments because she knew she’d have to talk about them publicly so instead she started ti pay for them. I had assumed she just stopped going to them and found someone else.
---
Did anyone notice on her Elizabeth Arden reel, with her hair down 🙄 She puts no product on her forehead, is that a Botox thing ? View attachment 2167466
I’ve just looked back on a few skincare reels and she doesn’t apply anything on her forehead except the spf 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I know her, it’s interesting you mentioned dr ruaa … Rosie used to be a client of Ruaas and she was a paid ambassador with Thérapie clinic a good few years ago, I think they have a highlight for Rosie’s content, but ye, she actually requested for her content to stop being used and she didn’t want to continue free treatments because she knew she’d have to talk about them publicly so instead she started ti pay for them. I had assumed she just stopped going to them and found someone else.
---

I’ve just looked back on a few skincare reels and she doesn’t apply anything on her forehead except the spf 😂
Maybe due to the threads she has at either side of her face, I don't know about these things , but maybe that's got something to do with it ? 🤔