Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she going in her £250 denim jacket then comes on and says "some" people get charged customs on orders. Customs and vat on that would be nearly €100 I'd say. It's not hit and miss anymore with an post. They stop everything.

Reactions: 10
She is looking the most frozen faced I’ve ever seen her today. Her face is so stretched and tight looking, and the fake beauty spot 🤣
---
Also LOL at going on about how busy busy busy she is and then says she’s in the salon getting her hair done all day tomorrow 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Came on here as soon as I saw her stories today to see if anyone else noticed her resembling a blow fish today! Shocked! Why she thinks it’s a nice look is beyond me?

Reactions: 1
She’d be better off throwing on a wig instead of spending hours getting a ton of extensions put in, honestly

Reactions: 2
For how long her brand is out, you think she’d have sorted her sweat shop suppliers. Everything is always out of stock 🙄
---
I can’t believe she owns the same barge Gucci boat looking shoes as Just Jordon. The hack !!

For how long her brand is out, you think she’d have sorted her sweat shop suppliers. Everything is always out of stock 🙄
---
I can’t believe she owns the same barge Gucci boat looking shoes as Just Jordon. The hack !!
and they are both wearing them to death too !! 🥱

It looks painful 😣
Where is she going to for filler I doubt it’s a medical doctor who’s doing it she is ruining herself if you go back 5 years she was so fresh faced and young looking. They say filler is an addiction that you get some then some more and suddenly you’re like Courtney Cox who’s admitted she got hooked and didn’t realise till it was too late how pillowy she looked. I’m all for filler and Botox when done right which means no one notices it but that look seems hard to find in Ireland

Reactions: 3