Rosie Connolly #8 Would you ever 4th ARQ off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jeans are fire I love them

the face is like a melted lopsided dolls face held to close to said fire

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is Rosie 6 years ago! It’s crazy the amount of work she has done to herself in that time. She’s aged herself 15 years. No need for it she was a pretty girl before it all.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is Rosie 6 years ago! It’s crazy the amount of work she has done to herself in that time. She’s aged herself 15 years. No need for it she was a pretty girl before it all.
I would have loved to look like her back then. Not anymore. We all have nipples no big deal but Rosie ya need to get a grip love!!

Reactions: 2
Omg state of Paul , he could use some of her lip filler

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she looks like that rodrgio alvarez, she has ruined herself. looks like she got cheek fillers?

Maybe she is giving Stephanie a "duck you look at my real tits" as she just got a boob job 😅

I saw this today and thought oh my god it’s unbelievable…the difference. Kind of sad how insecure she must feel to destroy her face like that
---
Maybe she is giving Stephanie a "duck you look at my real tits" as she just got a boob job 😅
rosie has had hers done too ..fact

Reactions: 4
She’s looking overfilled & botched now. Does she ever think about the future. Hopefully she has a long life ahead of her. Is she just going to keep adding more & more filler? What kind of example does she think she is showing her daughter?

Reactions: 5
How is no one in her family stepped in & said enough now! Honestly that photo is awful…it’s so sad to see someone destroy themselves!

How much do you think she regrets that rotten arm tattoo ? Wouldn’t be surprised if we got a little collab for laser tattoo removal soon…

Reactions: 3
The jeans are lovely but they’ll be a thing of the past in 3/4 weeks time

The whole I just smeared vegetable oil on my face look is only showing up all the work she’s had done, she’s the same age as me and I’m proud to say looks 7/8 years older.. and I have plenty lines

Faces by Grace posted a throwback of her and Rosie at the VIPs about 10 years ago and good god, you wouldn’t recognise either of them. Especially Rosie. You’d swear she’d had a head transplant!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Roisin thinks she’s too good for everyone now that she’s a bit of money made from selling dog fleeces. It’s going to be a big fall from grace when she has to come back on selling any old collab and pushing sales again. We said it before but even Pippa and Suzanne have had to get back on to try and flog anything and everything.

Reactions: 10
Pippa is even having to do a whole re brand of poco cuz sales are gone to shite I’d say. And sue was taking a back seat there for a while and now back flat to the mat trying to plug her crap