Rosie Chappel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agree about Tania, I find her so smug and irritating, does she have a thread here? I remember once ages ago watching a "whats in my fridge" type video, for someone who goes on and on about the environment it was just FULL of plastic. Does she have a thread here?
Is anyone able to create a thread for taniajoyfjane? I think I’m too new to have the ability to set one up. She is driving me crazy with all the smugness and whinging…”solo parenting” when her husband is away for work :rolleyes:

Does anyone know how Rosie has managed to snag a fashion partnership with luxury French fashion brand Sezane? Where cardigans retail around 130 quid! Practically everything is over 100quid. Obviously good for her, coining it in but
I mean surely there are other fashion bloggers with larger followings who would be more suited or are the brand now trying to recruit NHS staff 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how Rosie has managed to snag a fashion partnership with luxury French fashion brand Sezane? Where cardigans retail around 130 quid! Practically everything is over 100quid. Obviously good for her, coining it in but
I mean surely there are other fashion bloggers with larger followings who would be more suited or are the brand now trying to recruit NHS staff 😂
I think she does nail it as an aspirational influencer. I don’t know how she manages it with a fairly new midwife’s salary as a single parent. There’s just something very middle class about her isn’t there 🤣 I do really like her. I wonder if she still has a boyfriend. Her ex did a podcast recently and said he has a partner so has obvs moved on…

Reactions: 2
I think she does nail it as an aspirational influencer. I don’t know how she manages it with a fairly new midwife’s salary as a single parent. There’s just something very middle class about her isn’t there 🤣 I do really like her. I wonder if she still has a boyfriend. Her ex did a podcast recently and said he has a partner so has obvs moved on…
I mean she’s a NHS midwife who still manages to get sponsorships with low( ish) followers! How!?! Didn’t she make some type of film recently? How did she swing that ? I think her fella is a
Short film maker or something. Always lands on her feet! I wouldn’t mind some of her luck! 😂