Tania Joy Felicity Jane #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't sure where to put this but finally a thread for her, possibly the most smug influencer around, currently "solo parenting" while at her in-laws house while her partner is in London for a day, give me strength.

Reactions: 4
Wasn't sure where to put this but finally a thread for her, possibly the most smug influencer around, currently "solo parenting" while at her in-laws house while her partner is in London for a day, give me strength.
Thank you 🙌

Lord help us if she has another kid. Does anyone else remember the daily tummy rubbing videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thank you 🙌

Lord help us if she has another kid. Does anyone else remember the daily tummy rubbing videos?
I assume she will tbh and I hope the child is really fussy with food and won’t eat vegetables etc 😂

Vague things I know about insufferable Tania:
- She used to work for Rosie Londoner 🤣 (I'm using work in a loose capacity here)
- Her entire family is incredibly wealthy - Eton, Grandparents own listed estates, gap yahs travelling the world, usual toff shite.
- She is insufferable.

Reactions: 2
Vague things I know about insufferable Tania:
- She used to work for Rosie Londoner 🤣 (I'm using work in a loose capacity here)
- Her entire family is incredibly wealthy - Eton, Grandparents own listed estates, gap yahs travelling the world, usual toff shite.
- She is insufferable.
Her family seems absolutely loaded. It's crazy all these houses of their she just goes to stay at with their massive gardens

Reactions: 2
Her family seems absolutely loaded. It's crazy all these houses of their she just goes to stay at with their massive gardens
both her family and his it seems.

another day of "solo parenting" yesterday whkle her partner was out of the house at work, how on earth does she manage 🙄

Reactions: 3
Not Tania making vomit faces about Calpol whilst forward facing her 12 month old. Clown.

Reactions: 3
Not Tania making vomit faces about Calpol whilst forward facing her 12 month old. Clown.
I get her not wanting to use calpol because of the sugar but saying parents give it to their children all the time for no reason is ridiculous imo
She is so lucky she has a child that is not at all fussy with food, I wonder what she would do if she had a child who didn't like to eat vegetables etc

Her latest post saying about being thankful for the long weekend... long weekends only make a difference if you are in a job with regular hours surely? For anyone self-employed/freelance what difference does it make? she could take time off whenever

Her latest post saying about being thankful for the long weekend... long weekends only make a difference if you are in a job with regular hours surely? For anyone self-employed/freelance what difference does it make? she could take time off whenever
I guess cause her fiance was there? but yeah I agree, she doesn't seem to work. a couple of sponsored free people posts doesn't count

WHY does she have her under 2 year old forward facing so much? Won’t give paracetamol because of the toxic liquid calpol but willing to risk internal decapitation

• Wow
  • Sad
So effing smug. Can’t help following though.
---
Has the most well behaved, cleverest, screen-free, bookworm toddler the world has ever seen. Also, for someone who is so against screens, more than happy to post hundreds of pictures of her kid for the entire world to see.

Last edited: