Rosie Chappel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be Cider with Rosie blog - got married had 2 kids and started studying to be a midwife. She’s not had the easiest time I don’t think - she’s separated from her husband in the middle of her studies and is now a single parent. I just think she’s handling everything with such grace. She obviously has some privileges that others don’t - big house in the country etc although I don’t believe she owns it. She seems to work really hard too - inspirational in the right way!

Reactions: 2
Yes I really like her too. I don't usually like influencer content once they have kids but I like her, and is nice to see her pursuing midwifery. I was surprised to see her and her husband split. Some of the things she has said on stories make it sound like it was his decision? I'm so nosey!

Yes I really like her too. I don't usually like influencer content once they have kids but I like her, and is nice to see her pursuing midwifery. I was surprised to see her and her husband split. Some of the things she has said on stories make it sound like it was his decision? I'm so nosey!
I've followed her on and off for years. I was very impressed and a bit surprised when she started studying. I thought she would stay as this wee wifey home maker role forever, considering she was quite young(?) when they got married. Which also makes me agree with you that the separation wasn't her choice. I would love to know all the details too 😂

I have followed her for a few years now and always thought that she was lovely. From what she has posted, it was his decision to leave. Either way, it will make her an even stronger and wiser woman. I wish her every success in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have followed her for a few years now and always thought that she was lovely. From what she has posted, it was his decision to leave. Either way, it will make her an even stronger and wiser woman. I wish her every success in the world.
Yes I have a really good feeling about her future. Also I know it’s not the be all and end all and her priority is her kids/uni but I think she will meet someone lovely who adores her in the future. Her kids are also adorable.

Yes I have a really good feeling about her future. Also I know it’s not the be all and end all and her priority is her kids/uni but I think she will meet someone lovely who adores her in the future. Her kids are also adorable.
Oh she has, no pun intended, a rosy future but this is only because she comes across as a lovely, hardworking person who clearly adores her children and living in a kind and caring way.

Ahh I love her! I’ve followed her since before she had Otillie, but love her content even more now that she’s training to be a midwife. She just seems really lovely. I was sorry to hear about her splitting up with her husband, that must have been such a stressful situation for them all.

I wouldn't be fooled by the sugary-sweet smile. I've known the couple since the beginning and there is more to Rosie than meets the eye. And not in a good way! My partner and I did try and warn Jason about the fact that she was only interested in him for the life he could give her and when things got difficult for them she seemed to lose interest. Having spoken to both of them since the split, I know there was more going on behind closed doors than anyone knew but I wouldn't feel sorry for her. I know that Jason had to take her to court to be able to spend time with the children so I'm not so sure about "living in a kind and caring way"

• Wow
Oh no - I hope he is able to see his children now. I kind of thought he might have left her for someone else. I don’t think she has said that but it was just a comment about trying to handle the split with grace which made me think it.

I guess it must have been a lot of pressure to support a partner through a career change with two such small children, dogs and they seemed to have a huge vegetable plot too. I remember thinking how do they juggle it all?!

Oh no - I hope he is able to see his children now. I kind of thought he might have left her for someone else. I don’t think she has said that but it was just a comment about trying to handle the split with grace which made me think it.

I guess it must have been a lot of pressure to support a partner through a career change with two such small children, dogs and they seemed to have a huge vegetable plot too. I remember thinking how do they juggle it all?!
Didn't he have his own advertising agency and then went into house renovation?

If you google his name, you will see he recently declared bankruptcy :eek: I am very intrigued by their having a seemingly happy marriage until she started her midwifery course. Almost like it only worked if she was running the home. I've always liked Rosie and even moreso since the split to be honest. I always thought she seemed to adore her ex so surprised to see the above comment.

I wouldn't be fooled by the sugary-sweet smile. I've known the couple since the beginning and there is more to Rosie than meets the eye. And not in a good way! My partner and I did try and warn Jason about the fact that she was only interested in him for the life he could give her and when things got difficult for them she seemed to lose interest. Having spoken to both of them since the split, I know there was more going on behind closed doors than anyone knew but I wouldn't feel sorry for her. I know that Jason had to take her to court to be able to spend time with the children so I'm not so sure about "living in a kind and caring way"
New member and this your first post? Are ypu Jason 🤣

• Wow
If you google his name, you will see he recently declared bankruptcy :eek: I am very intrigued by their having a seemingly happy marriage until she started her midwifery course. Almost like it only worked if she was running the home. I've always liked Rosie and even moreso since the split to be honest. I always thought she seemed to adore her ex so surprised to see the above comment.

Maybe that it was that which led to/caused their marriage to break down. Either way it is none of my business. I've always really liked her as well. She has always come across as a caring and thoughtful individual

OMG! No way! I had no idea! 😱I knew things were hard for them but I didn't realise that they were that hard! From what I saw, it only worked for Rosie whilst she was at home. I always felt sorry for Jason. I was shocked about what I've learnt, but when you see behind the curtain the facade was smashed. Online, you only see what people want you to see.

OMG! No way! I had no idea! 😱I knew things were hard for them but I didn't realise that they were that hard! From what I saw, it only worked for Rosie whilst she was at home. I always felt sorry for Jason. I was shocked about what I've learnt, but when you see behind the curtain the facade was smashed. Online, you only see what people want you to see.
What have you learnt?

Me too! I'd be really shocked if there is any real dirt tbh. Subject change but I think her children are just the cutest!🥰

I have followed Rosie for years and I will be VERY surprised if there is any dirt on her. She has always come across as a lovely person

I like Rosie - her style, and her content... but I’m often left wondering...How does she afford her life?

She’s training to be a midwife so no income there. I doubt she makes much from social media.. and yet she lives in a beautiful, large home in the countryside in the South based on her accent and the places she goes. She is always buying new clothes from Zara (at £50 a pop for a dress)... is she from a wealthy family? Was her ex husband loaded? I don’t get it!

I like Rosie - her style, and her content... but I’m often left wondering...How does she afford her life?

She’s training to be a midwife so no income there. I doubt she makes much from social media.. and yet she lives in a beautiful, large home in the countryside in the South based on her accent and the places she goes. She is always buying new clothes from Zara (at £50 a pop for a dress)... is she from a wealthy family? Was her ex husband loaded? I don’t get it!
She was about to move house but think her landlord took pity on her (this was on an instastory last year).I doubt they could evict her now even if they wanted to due to lockdown laws.

I don’t think her ex can be loaded if he’s been declared bankrupt? I don’t know much about these things though.

I agree though she seems to have maintained a pretty good lifestyle. I’m sure she is supported by wider family and perhaps receives funding/loans as a student nurse