Rosie Chappel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They met through blogging, I'm pretty sure. Tania doesn't talk about it but her start was working as an assistant to the decidedly unvegan Rosie Londoner.

Tania only recently became a 'health coach' aka paid for a qualification online.
Given that her family live in Uppark House, a national trust property, I doubt she actually needs the money. She has led a life of continuing privilege but puts her health down to living ~holistically~. Can't stand her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
ahh yes I forgot they all started out as bloggers that would make sense. Still doesn't explain how rosie is affording the studying + nice house + endless new clothes and days out though. Does she do Ads? I can't remember seeing any

Reactions: 1
Just found out her ex was on a list of deliberate tax defaulters. He must have been hiding it from her. What a knob.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Can someone start a thread for her mate Tania. If I have to see one more story of a super privileged woman sitting in a period house in Bristol which she lives in for free whilst selling her London apartment, talking about how her baby can do manifestation I'm going to scream.

• Haha
Can someone start a thread for her mate Tania. If I have to see one more story of a super privileged woman sitting in a period house in Bristol which she lives in for free whilst selling her London apartment, talking about how her baby can do manifestation I'm going to scream.
Seconded, her smugness is too much.

I can do it, which section should I put it in? (I assume not rave about :ROFLMAO:)

She just posted that amongst many things she contacted a Domestic Abuse charity when she became a single parent........

• Sad
Lurker joining in the party here! Decided I quite like Rosie Chappel and even more so after her latest postings, as whilst she clearly is middle class and isn’t financially compromised she does seem an approachable individual and her content is pretty varied (and not just an endless spew about what her kids are up to...) BUT I cannot stand her mate Tania Gault or whatever her name is....her wierd accent, her wafting around in vegan-ness, her my-baby-is-more-wholesome-than-any-baby-ever endless drivel and her obvious wallowing around in wealth. Get her on a thread!

Reactions: 5
She just posted that amongst many things she contacted a Domestic Abuse charity when she became a single parent........
I was really surprised by that. She’s never really hinted at anything like that before. If her ex was made bankrupt perhaps it’s to do with that - coercive control or keeping things from her.

she also mentioned a few days ago that her younger sister is recovering from cancer. Sounds like the whole family have had a shocking time of it,

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That's awful about her sister, I hope she is on the mend.

As for domestic abuse - I've been following Rosie for God knows how long, since she was making YouTube videos, and looking back it kind of fits.

As far as I remember she moved into his house whilst still at Uni. So 20, 21? And immediately seemed to take up this house wife role. She then seemed to go straight into blogging and as far as I can tell was financially dependent on him basically forever.

She always just seemed completely devoted to him and he was quite a good bit older and more established than her. The fact that he left the moment she got a sniff of independence kind of says it all IMO. You're going to walk out on your wife when she's a term into her much longed for career change? After she's clearly supported you for so long? Mmm yeah wouldn't surprise me if he was total douchebag all round.

I always got the impression with Rosie that she was absolutely desperate for a traditional family life, to be a wife and mother. Then it seems like she wanted something more than that and the marriage fell apart.

I guess it would be financial pressure for him too if she decided to go back to education. They probably didn’t need childcare before that and it meant her taking a step back from blogging which I imagine she earned a bit from.

Their life seemed totally idyllic but it just shows that you don’t know what’s been going on behind closed doors.

He was a director of a graphic design company for ages then left suddenly. I wonder if it was under a cloud….

She presents herself cleverly - she still comes across as very affluent and managed to maintain relationships with high status brands. The dress she advertised a few days ago was nearly £200. I admired her honesty re single parenthood though - she said she has it easier than a lot of people due to family support, living in the countryside in a very affluent area etc etc.

Did she actually? I couldn’t decide if she was saying she’d used or if it is a good resource for some single parents.