Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused as to why Rosie thinks people are intimidated by her? Didn’t she get put in her place by a 19 year old girl that lives next door to her? Then wanted people to “batter” her for £500 🤣🤣 Rosie shut up doll your a crack pot.
I would't be saying anything to her face! can you imagine that big deranged c*nt chasing you down the street fs!! stuff a nightmares! i'll happily stick to being behind a keyboard thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would't be saying anything to her face! can you imagine that big deranged c*nt chasing you down the street fs!! stuff a nightmares! i'll happily stick to being behind a keyboard thanks 😂
To be honest there’s no way our paths would ever cross for me to say anything to her face a)I’m too busy working
b) I don’t even know where balrgowrie is 🤣c)I’d be unsure what face to speak too #morefacesthanbigben

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be honest there’s no way our paths would ever cross for me to say anything to her face a)I’m too busy working
b) I don’t even know where balrgowrie is 🤣c)I’d be unsure what face to speak too #morefacesthanbigben
Blairdardie is where she stays 😂 Blairgowire is in Perth ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just said the last time she read this thread was when we were talking about Blake? Iv got a clip but it won't upload!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's just said the last time she read this thread was when we were talking about Blake? Iv got a clip but it won't upload!
Interesting because she made a tiktok about smelling like maccies that lillybee only said a few days ago.........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I think Iv got it now. That's pure lies. She was reading here on live yesterday and she's made several videos about tattle & posters

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She was talking about what Lillybee said yesterday on a video last night so she is talking bullshit 😂 lillybee also wasnt commenting on this thread either i am sure when we were talking about Blair

Reactions: 8
Look how she talks to Zara

Attachments

Anyone see the way her mood changes as soon as Zara said she doesn’t mind tattle life? Then the way she shouted at zara for apparently interrupting? The way she speaks to this girl who’s supposed to be her pal is disgusting. Poor Zara. Any wonder she can’t keep a pal ? Imagine being spoken to like that? Surprised Zara hasn’t went off live yet.

Trying to attach a screen recording of the way she spoke to zara but it’s not letting me upload
Iv managed to attach one. Zara said wait till the property boss comes in and Rosie said he won't Iv blocked him and his phone number & Zara went why? She said it was cause of his tweets & Zara went oh were they really him? Rosie said yeah and he's not gonna apologise he told everyone to crack on with it

When Rosie acts like a hard man on social media but wouldn’t say boo boo to her neighbour!!! Rosie hen it was on camera, you shat yourself when a young lassie called you out for the idiot you are!! Do you think anyone would be scared of a scheme hairy like you? Honestly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your neighbour sent you screaming to the housing for a move 🤣🤣🤣 only hard when your full of the gear threatening people you know have more sense and class to fight a thick attention seeking scummy mummy like yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.