Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie wasn’t amused when Zara said she doesn’t really mind Tattle cos we seem to like her 🤣

She seems like a nice girl, she’s funny as well. Don’t know why she’d give Rosie the time of day tbh.

Reactions: 13
Rosie wasn’t amused when Zara said she doesn’t really mind Tattle cos we seem to like her 🤣

She seems like a nice girl, she’s funny as well. Don’t know why she’d give Rosie the time of day tbh.
I like Zara. She has her head screwed on after what seems she went through a bad time.

Reactions: 6

Zara said she was paranoid she would be on here but honestly I never see her on tiktok unless she's live with Rosie doing a FaceTime basically.

Reactions: 5
Zara said she was paranoid she would be on here but honestly I never see her on tiktok unless she's live with Rosie doing a FaceTime basically.
Agreed! She doesn’t seem like the drama type, probably because she has a job and looks after her kids!

Zara’s voice is so calming or is it just me 🤣, then you’ve got big Rosie trying to shout over her all the time.

Reactions: 7
I was watching a live a few days ago and the way she was speaking to Zara was disgusting, she switches so quickly from laughing to being an absolute rude bleep to her friend.
At one point Zara was given into trouble for looking at a picture of her son, another time was because she was telling a story about herself and rosie was raging she was "talking about herself again".
Ive known people like that before and they are the worst people to try and have any sort of friendship with.. High maintenance & hard work, can only imagine what she is like off of TT behind the scenes, or if you god forbid dont text her back quick enough.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I would't be saying anything to her face! can you imagine that big deranged c*nt chasing you down the street fs!! stuff a nightmares! i'll happily stick to being behind a keyboard thanks 😂
Rosie couldn't run the length of herself. She's all bark no bite.

When Rosie acts like a hard man on social media but wouldn’t say boo boo to her neighbour!!! Rosie hen it was on camera, you shat yourself when a young lassie called you out for the idiot you are!! Do you think anyone would be scared of a scheme hairy like you? Honestly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your neighbour sent you screaming to the housing for a move 🤣🤣🤣 only hard when your full of the gear threatening people you know have more sense and class to fight a thick attention seeking scummy mummy like yourself.
This!!! Rosie at this point noone believes you could fight yourself out a wet paper bag ya fat mess.

The way she is to Zara is beyond a joke !! The girl has a job and has went and booked 3 holidays to spain this year and everytime she mentioned it Rosie hung up on her! Pure cow behaviour. One day Zara will crack, only so many times you can let someone treat you like that and constant talk over you.

Reactions: 12
The way she is to Zara is beyond a joke !! The girl has a job and has went and booked 3 holidays to spain this year and everytime she mentioned it Rosie hung up on her! Pure cow behaviour. One day Zara will crack, only so many times you can let someone treat you like that and constant talk over you.
She is so jealous of Zara’s friendship with Taylor (Dementedmaw) but Rosie forgets they 2 have been pals since they were wee. God forbid Zara goes out & works for a living & treats her kids to holidays. Maybe if Rosie spent money on her kids rather than drink & gear she could take her 2 away. She waits for the social to pay out money to take them to Craig Tara!!!

Reactions: 14
She's doing that because Rosie wants her to out boozing with her and she keeps saying she can't as she has three holidays to save for.

Reactions: 6
She's doing that because Rosie wants her to out boozing with her and she keeps saying she can't as she has three holidays to save for.
Good for her. Clearly has her priorities the right way round.

Reactions: 9
Goddd there shes on live touchin raw sausage & chicken then wiping her hands all down herself without washing her hands 🤢🤢🤢 gives me the heave

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.