Rosie Bush #10 Saint Rosie and the chronicles of Captain save a tiktoker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor laddie can’t even converse without being told to shut the door coz it’s interrupting her live

• Sad
Reactions: 5
"Attachment disorder is a metaphorical substance" okay 😂

So Rosie is a metaphorical substance erratic spontaneous tree covered in bark

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im screen recording this and sending it to the social work that poor wean doesnt need to be round a drug abuser, poor boy will think its normal and will mess him up.

Reactions: 17
Why’s big maz no taking the phone off her now , she’s rambling a heavy load of shite none of its making sense

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks to have sobered up. Speech is a lot better. Musta had a wee coffee 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im screen recording this and sending it to the social work that poor wean doesnt need to be round a drug abuser, poor boy will think its normal and will mess him up.
Does she have social work involved? I don’t know much about her I’ve seen her videos I did follow her a while back but I could never understand what the drama was then seen all these comments about her. Did she really get a new house and loads of money because someone was sending her takeaways lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she have social work involved? I don’t know much about her I’ve seen her videos I did follow her a while back but I could never understand what the drama was then seen all these comments about her. Did she really get a new house and loads of money because someone was sending her takeaways lol
I dont need a new house but i widnt mind the takeaways, as long as they were paid for 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ben that’s your “ mate “ go be a mate and get her off live ffs pure plastic pal

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.