Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a Tiktok of Amanda Britt out for her birthday and guess who is there….bleeping Dugheed 🤣🤣 done a Tiktok together I kid you not .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think we see so many mums without their kids on tiktok because they post about it. Back in the day nobody needed to document everything about their kids on the internet, wouldn't have known if someone was sitting in getting pissed 6 days a week using a bank card to cut up pizza. Because they air all their laundry it's probably easy for the social to even build a case because it's all online for everyone to see.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just saw a Tiktok of Amanda Britt out for her birthday and guess who is there….bleeping Dugheed 🤣🤣 done a Tiktok together I kid you not .
pair of bombscares 😂

she is dressed like a 5 yr old lassie at a birthday party (amanda britt, no dugheed) 😂

• Haha
Cba with Amanda Britt anytime she meets anyone she's posting about it for years to come. Well still be seeing the pictures of her and dugheed in 2032

• Haha
Are my bleeping eyes deceiving me rosie in alannas live what the actual feck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There we go Alanna done a quiz online that says she's 22% autistic and that's why she acts the way she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There we go Alanna done a quiz online that says she's 22% autistic and that's why she acts the way she does 😂
I did one of those that said my celeb lookalike was Beyoncé ……..100% factual. If bey was blond with see through skin & a Glaswegian accent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did one of those that said my celeb lookalike was Beyoncé ……..100% factual. If bey was blond with see through skin & a Glaswegian accent 🤣
Well my celebrity parents were Jennifer Anniston and Brad Pitt so it must be true…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So apparently dugheeds videos slagging of Teri where done on Instagram? Did anyone see? Apparently certain comments have been deleted

Reactions: 5
So apparently dugheeds videos slagging of Teri where done on Instagram? Did anyone see? Apparently certain comments have been deleted
Nah she posted them on tiktok, didn't name Teri directly but basically said her old hairdresser wrecked her hair and used fake hair. Her old hair dresser is Teri 😂. One of the videos is still up I think

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everybody knows who she was aiming the videos at without actually naming her but if Terry has an issue with that then deal with it yourself, eepecially if u think ur reputation is at risk. Don’t let it get 10x worse with big Bush getting herself involved in something that is nothing to do with her. Terry should be mortified!

• Heart
Nae dramas 2night ? Im bored. My boy has got himself a girlfriend and been on the phone since 9.45am to her. I havent even had that much of a convo out of him in a whole 12 years 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
maybe thats how Primm became diagnosed with bpd as well 🤣🤣🤣
Google diagnosis fs she needed an excuse for treating Stacey the way she does 😂 stupid videos like “when my girlfriend goes out but you have bpd” like fk off, no wonder it isn’t took seriously and so much stigma around it. I have EUPD and life is so fkn hard. It’s no about being a “psycho” or treating ur burd like shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Everybody knows who she was aiming the videos at without actually naming her but if Terry has an issue with that then deal with it yourself, eepecially if u think ur reputation is at risk. Don’t let it get 10x worse with big Bush getting herself involved in something that is nothing to do with her. Terry should be mortified!
I don't believe for a second that Teri was phoning Rosie crying worrying she was gonna lose her business. Teris been doing hair for years. Her work on Rosie and dugheed has probably been the best she could do with the hair they've got but the aftermath of both their hair is a riot because they don't look after it. She can't be that arsed about advertisement if she showed the states of Dugheeds hair and kept doing it. Dugheed would go live crying because Teri wouldn't squeeze her in. Someone who's gonna free up a full day for one client. Or wait about all day for the Irish client with brown hair to show up isn't concerned about their business or money.

Reactions: 8
I don't believe for a second that Teri was phoning Rosie crying worrying she was gonna lose her business. Teris been doing hair for years. Her work on Rosie and dugheed has probably been the best she could do with the hair they've got but the aftermath of both their hair is a riot because they don't look after it. She can't be that arsed about advertisement if she showed the states of Dugheeds hair and kept doing it. Dugheed would go live crying because Teri wouldn't squeeze her in. Someone who's gonna free up a full day for one client. Or wait about all day for the Irish client with brown hair to show up isn't concerned about their business or money.
Terry accommodates these arseholes on her day off, a Monday. Probably so her other clients don’t need to put up with their constant need to make videos or be on a tiktok live 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think Terry has probably talked about the Dugheed situ with Rosie while she has done her hair because nosey nora has probably asked her for the sole purpose of being able to use it to stir up another drama as we seen last night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.