Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video of Z in the hot tub for the Saturday contact! Poor wean doesn't even have a swimming costume. She's in her vest and pants. Costumes are like a fiver. She prefers to spend her money on booze!

Picture of happiness there so she is 😂
Aye she looks smashing 😂

Yet spends more than half her time online trying to prove that she's the happiest she's ever been 😂🤦‍♀️
Empty vessels make the most noise!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Terri and Lisa both hairdressers up their own arses 🤣🤣 wouldn’t use neither of them 🤣
I have to say I think that Terry is good as her clients hair is always beautiful. I think she has learning difficulties with her speech though 😭 her voice is like she’s took 200 Valium 😂😂 the Lisa one is utter pish!

I have to say I think that Terry is good as her clients hair is always beautiful. I think she has learning difficulties with her speech though 😭 her voice is like she’s took 200 Valium 😂😂 the Lisa one is utter pish!
She only knows how to do one hair cut

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet spends more than half her time online trying to prove that she's the happiest she's ever been 😂🤦‍♀️
Happiest she’s ever been. Doesn’t have her kids full time. Says it all. Surely your happiest moments are when you’re with your children. But people still tell her she’s an amazing mum 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What did Cheryl say about Rosie has she taken the video down now? Can't see it

Reactions: 3
Nothing bad to say about Terri but I hate Lisa one lady I cannot stand 🤢

Reactions: 3
basically the captions on the video said she could end her with the facts she has on her.
She's another one who doesnt have custody of her children, wonder what facts she's got why do people threaten these things instead of just putting out there what they know 😴

Imagine Rosie bush commenting on anybody not taking care of themselves or wanting stuff for free 😂😂😂😂 wow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I DESPISE people who claim they could end folk with dirt.
Either share it or shut it ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do so many of these mums on TikTok not have their kids? I grew up in a shithole scheme in Dundee, and even the worst cunts there didn't have the social taking their kids off them.

How bad of a mother do you have to be to actually have your kids removed from your care? It boggles the mind. And then to be plastering yourself over social media, not a care in the world. Why do these people have no shame? How can they look at themselves in the mirror knowing what they've done?

Hopefully the kids will be better off with people who will actually love them. I don't think mothers like Rosie are capable of love. The self-obsession runs too deep for them to ever care about anyone else, even their own children. It's all performative.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do so many of these mums on TikTok not have their kids? I grew up in a shithole scheme in Dundee, and even the worst cunts there didn't have the social taking their kids off them.

How bad of a mother do you have to be to actually have your kids removed from your care? It boggles the mind. And then to be plastering yourself over social media, not a care in the world. Why do these people have no shame? How can they look at themselves in the mirror knowing what they've done?

Hopefully the kids will be better off with people who will actually love them. I don't think mothers like Rosie are capable of love. The self-obsession runs too deep for them to ever care about anyone else, even their own children. It's all performative.
You have to be Bad Bad to have your kids removed from your care , or invite lots of people in and out the kids life , normally after social work try everything to help the mum/dad.

Also I don't think Glasgow social work are doing a great job regarding Rosie as she still has her daughter at her house on a Saturday , when Rosie has been drinking and doing god knows what the night before and no doubt that little uneducated Ned was there today. Shocking.

I think the only contact Rosie should get is in a contact centre supervised , but that's normally left for vindictive woman who use there kids against dad's !

Rosie is a pedro who talks about sexually abusing her kids yet she gets unsupervised contact on a Saturday sickening 😭 X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.