Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the front door loud as you like if the kids were upstairs they’d be at the back door surely , lassie lies more than her own self on that rank rotten mattress , and for the love of god will someone give mater some Ritalin

Reactions: 7
Reporting live from TT

Louise went to Pandora and bought Rosie a ring after a feeling she had and just asked her.

She said we've to put it on tattle, and we're tattle f5cks

She just said she wants to kiss Rosie's spots 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly imagine having such a good time with your gf that you've to be on TT involving yourself & starting yet another drama about something that's nothing to do with you 😂 but positive vibes only, you really aren't the problem🤦‍♀️ 🤣

Reactions: 7
If I brought a new partner into my kids life and they were jumping about like a fkn donkey on speed and swearing like a trooper they would be booted out the door

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I brought a new partner into my kids life and they were jumping about like a fkn donkey on speed and swearing like a trooper they would be booted out the door
Most folk widnt dream of bring a new partner into the home after 2 weeks. Shes a tit of a lassie, desperate for any sort of attention

Reactions: 11
Rosie's been off live for 5 mins and this page is posting. Suspicious considering she said in her video that dugheed needs to remember who and what she is 👀

She doesn't know that woman well enough to be leaving her wains with her!! That woman started coming into her lives a couple of months ago and that's how she knows her!!

Thought Louise had to be so quiet in case she woke up Z 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That Cher Bear is back and has posted a cryptic video about Bush. Spill it Cher, don’t be shy doll 😆

Reactions: 10
That Cher Bear is back and has posted a cryptic video about Bush. Spill it Cher, don’t be shy doll 😆
I've just seen this.... Patiently waiting for the tea to be spilled. I do, however, really need ma bed cos I've been up since 4 for work so I'm hoping for a good few pages of scandal to read in the morning with my coffee ☕😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Rosie's been off live for 5 mins and this page is posting. Suspicious considering she said in her video that dugheed needs to remember who and what she is 👀

She doesn't know that woman well enough to be leaving her wains with her!! That woman started coming into her lives a couple of months ago and that's how she knows her!!
One of many accounts Rosie has to troll

i am still not well & want to sleep but really want to stay up for all this exploding 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.