Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been watching one of rosies ex pals on and off today. The lady is on live just now so upset and she mentioned earlier the bush has done something to her and a troll account appeared and she said she knew it was bush. I dont want to name her as im not sure if im allowed but bush said she only laughed at her once the other week. Hope this woman is OK, not nice seeing her upset.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Been watching one of rosies ex pals on and off today. The lady is on live just now so upset and she mentioned earlier the bush has done something to her and a troll account appeared and she said she knew it was bush. I dont want to name her as im not sure if im allowed but bush said she only laughed at her once the other week. Hope this woman is OK, not nice seeing her upset.
Kinda hard to even figure out who you mean by that post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't leave us hanging who is it? Dinnae make me mention Jean.... As she goes all celebrity when she's mentioned on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That kinda rings a bell, about Rosie saying someone only made her laugh once, but I cannae for the life of me think who she was talking about...... Gies a clue?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF 😳 Rosie’s big flappy camel toe and the ginger hair not matching the extensions AND the ex in the background! She is a bleeping ugly riot 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww im no good at this give us a clue 🤣 kind of new here so wasn't sure on the rules and if I could say her name
So it is similar to condom .... ffs wtf am I doing 🙈 🤦‍♀️ she seems nice and seen her twice today upset and saying she can't believe this 1 person has made her feel the way she feels. Sorry I have no other info but she mentioned bush and said she knew the troll account giving her pain was her. Tonight she's came on crying and saying she's not sure she will be back. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That kinda rings a bell, about Rosie saying someone only made her laugh once, but I cannae for the life of me think who she was talking about...... Gies a clue?? 😂
I can't remember the lassies name either but I get it now. It was the lassie Rosie went live with and told her she used to despise the ground she walked on and she's never said anything funny ever up until the other day and Rosie laughed at her video and it cheered her up. That was funny. Wonder how she's upset her 😂

Reactions: 6
Aww im no good at this give us a clue 🤣 kind of new here so wasn't sure on the rules and if I could say her name
So it is similar to condom .... ffs wtf am I doing 🙈 🤦‍♀️ she seems nice and seen her twice today upset and saying she can't believe this 1 person has made her feel the way she feels. Sorry I have no other info but she mentioned bush and said she knew the troll account giving her pain was her. Tonight she's came on crying and saying she's not sure she will be back. 🤷‍♀️
Donna?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely find it hard to sympathise with anyone crying online cos Rosie Bush isn't her pal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Damn having to go to work and look after my damn kids, I would be so up to date with all the names and information to share with you all. Will quit the job tomorrow and be better lol.
P.s I dont know her real name just her name reminds me of a condom 🤣

• Haha
Damn having to go to work and look after my damn kids, I would be so up to date with all the names and information to share with you all. Will quit the job tomorrow and be better lol.
Just share the username anyways so we can watch 😂

• Haha
🤣 me too lol. I think it’s cos she’s a COMIc called DONna …or wannabe comedian maybe? Anyway, I went to look and she’s private pffft. I’m pretty sure she is that Louise’s pal, or has definitely met up with her before.

• Haha
She's came off but its comidon. The troll account earlier was writing things and she was saying "I know for a fact its you rosie" and she was disgusted etc. Phewww we got there eh girls ... promise will do better lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣 me too lol. I think it’s cos she’s a COMIc called DONna …or wannabe comedian maybe? Anyway, I went to look and she’s private pffft. I’m pretty sure she is that Louise’s pal, or has definitely met up with her before.
Aaaah, got who it is now 😁 I'll sleep the night, was bugging the life out of me 😂😂

• Haha
Iv just looked up I don't think she's private 👀

Reactions: 3
In one of the clips from Alannas live yesterday she says that Rosie told her that something was gonna go down in Steph Yorkers live at one point, a troll account would come in and it would be Rosie. Like Rosie warned Alanna about this a couple of months ago. So Rosie couple have been in unfunny donnas live trolling her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.