Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats all we will get now, the hand up at the spotty chin showing off her wee cheap ring….cute 😘 it will be fucked off Louise’s head by the end of the week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

My heart breaks for Zara reading this, she needs a stable home.
This made me cry ngl 😓 that poor baby they need a stable home and I hope to god they find it soon or i really can see something really bad happening, I’m not saying Rosie would but with all the children that have been dying at the hands of their parents. Surely they cannot leave them in her care

• Sad
Reactions: 5
On a reply about Blair.

Mater is defo fewmin. Prolly got one of Blair's finger nails caught in her teeth
All? All the cash? £800 she moaned about raising the full time. Cried. Spoke over everyone. Kicked people out the box. Went off crying and wasn't dealing with it anymore 😂

His total is £6750. She hardly raised all the cash 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but someone please tell me how the fkn bush is pulling all these ppl, I mean it’s not like Blair or that Chloe are bad looking 😳 baffles me, they must’ve been desperate desperate, I think I’d rather pay for a prozzie if I needed it that bad 😭😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God, between Stayace and Alanna Blanco reappearing, it's like the Ghosts of SchemeTok Past come to torture us for our sins.

Although i must say, anyone who is against Rosie is welcome in my book. The enemy of my enemy is my friend etc.

Wasn't it Alanna that Stayace was transphobic about, that started that whole mess a few months ago on Scottish TT? Bit weird to see her coming back and trying to suck up her arse first chance she gets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
God, between Stayace and Alanna Blanco reappearing, it's like the Ghosts of SchemeTok Past come to torture us for our sins.

Although i must say, anyone who is against Rosie is welcome in my book. The enemy of my enemy is my friend etc.

Wasn't it Alanna that Stayace was transphobic about, that started that whole mess a few months ago on Scottish TT? Bit weird to see her coming back and trying to suck up her arse first chance she gets.
Yeah Stayace went on a big rant about being trans, genetics, body dysmorphia to try and make out like she wasn't transphobic. She was also being homophobic as well.

Reactions: 6
Eeeee, I don't know... Out of the whole of tiktok, these two are the ones that would probably force me to throw my support behind Rosie if it came down to it. I can't stand either of them 🙄
Although I must say well played to Alannah with her clout chasing..... I haven't had her pop up on my fyp at all since her comeback video, now I can't get bloody away from her, she's everywhere. Mentioning the Bush obviously works 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eeeee, I don't know... Out of the whole of tiktok, these two are the ones that would probably force me to throw my support behind Rosie if it came down to it. I can't stand either of them 🙄
Although I must say well played to Alannah with her clout chasing..... I haven't had her pop up on my fyp at all since her comeback video, now I can't get bloody away from her, she's everywhere. Mentioning the Bush obviously works 🤣😂
I'm kinda unsure what stayace thinks Alannas right about though 😂, that anyone who wears extensions and north face jumpers wants to be her? Like what's Alannas point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm kinda unsure what stayace thinks Alannas right about though 😂, that anyone who wears extensions and north face jumpers wants to be her? Like what's Alannas point 😂
Alannah must be more famous than I thought then.... Half my estate and most of the school maws obviously want to be her if extensions and north face are the entry criteria..... A whole scheme of wannabe Alannah Blancos running aboot 😯 Right, that's it, ma hoose is going on the market in the morning....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.