Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie's posted tiktoks of Louise dancing with her pal I doubt she's answering Alanna 😂
Hahaha I noticed the comments are limited aswell gutted was hoping for a bit of drama there

Note sure what point alanna is trying to make about Louise being in her dms this was away back in November before rosie even got with Louise.

Just seems alannas wanting to start drama for some reason. Maybe jealousy as rosies pals with primm and Stacey again?

Not sure why this has all kicked off lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys I have a confession, I went to the pub yesterday afternoon and got drunk…Tuesday afternoon in the pub,what have I become 🤣 Rosie Bush lifestyle!
nah my son and his gf took me for lunch and cocktails for early birthday treat and I missed all the drama! Alana obviously needs some limelight! Her and Kyle, WTF!
Anyway I’ve got a job interview at 11am and I’m gonna have a major hangover 😭😭 wish me luck 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Gotni
Guys I have a confession, I went to the pub yesterday afternoon and got drunk…Tuesday afternoon in the pub,what have I become 🤣 Rosie Bush lifestyle!
nah my son and his gf took me for lunch and cocktails for early birthday treat and I missed all the drama! Alana obviously needs some limelight! Her and Kyle, WTF!
Anyway I’ve got a job interview at 11am and I’m gonna have a major hangover 😭😭 wish me luck 🤢
Got it wrong they’re not together she said on the live, not sure if Kyle is still moving in cos I seen him comment that he was but she is around young boys a lot 👀

Reactions: 2
Alana is live now talking absolute pish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 raging i missed her and rosie lol

Reactions: 2
Alana is live now talking absolute pish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 raging i missed her and rosie lol
FFS heres me up getting ready for another day of work before I get the kids up and get them ready for school before said work and these roasters are still at it from last night , how the other half live eh ?

Reactions: 12
FFS heres me up getting ready for another day of work before I get the kids up and get them ready for school before said work and these roasters are still at it from last night , how the other half live eh ?
Yeah im up stripping beds and then see that loonball on live at 6.30am. Ffs, Imagine living next to one of these roasters ? Im off on annual leave this week, still up at the same time but due to being a parent 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Fuckin hell why are they arguing online where everyone can watch them. Thats jst made my back teeth curl 😬 i dont think i've had a proper arguement like that since i was about 15 lol who can be arsed with constant drama 😂

• Haha
Allanas "wit are you" to the black haired lassie ended me 😭😭

The audacity of Bush calling anyone a pedalo when less than 12 hours before she was creaming her pants at big PB in her comments 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Glad i was in my bed & missed these cretins arguing. Stirring up drama for attention because not one of them have a personality that pulls in the views or follows, scheme rats!

• Heart
Big Bush wid 💯% Shite it if she came face to face with Alana 🤭. I wid pay to see that infact 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooffftttt ffs I canny keep up!!!!
Don’t know what’s worse the fact she’s back with mater or the fact that her 🐪toe has burned my eyeballs - get that sorted hen ffs 🤢
And all those enablers are bleeping hilarious bamming her up - the dregs of society indeed!!!!

• Haha
The bush has more projection than yer auld primary school assembly Jesus banger lyrics on the wall machine
Bet the foundations she plasters on says ten hail Mary’s before hitting that crater of hers

I think the unwashed must think they rats tails look half decent who’s she kidden she’s just out a shower so what’s the excuse every other 24 hour son a day your hairs hanging

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's be fair if you were in a dark alley and Alana ran down the alley towards you at full force. Anyone would tit their pants

• Haha
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out that bushy and blanco planned this together for extra views, they know that drama is what keeps some people going back to watch.

Reactions: 6
I was watching Alanna at first then turned off missed the drama! She was on the gear with someone in her flat, she was saying when she first came to TT she idolised Rosie and so wanted to be her friend, said they would be friends if they weren’t so alike! Also said her thanks about Rosie going over when Alana had her ‘moment’ she got a black hack straight to help her. This is all for clout in my eyes, Alana not had any big views or arguments so knows exactly what she’s doing!!
Picture with a wee rolled note #classy

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.