Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took this from the last thread as I’m on a serious catch-up mission haha.
I don’t mind people being on benefits, I’ve had to sign on myself before, but it’s the likes of Rosie that give people on them a bad name and the stigma that goes along with it.
For too long the workin class have looked to the person at their side and got angry at them, rather those that are higher up the food chain and takin far more out the countries coffers than wee Joe that’s on the broo and has a flatscreen tv.
It’s dicks like Rosie that make a lot of folk feel this way and aim their anger at the wrong (generally) people.
The vast majority of folk on benefits don’t have the money that she wastes on herself and lead a pretty shit existence, but to look at he would make anyone mad. That’s part of it for me too, I think why does that scrote get it so easy n I’m out graftin five days a week. I hate that she’s been so lucky, and she is lucky to be gettin whatever it is she gets. I’d love to see her on the bare minimum benefits that most people are on. See how smug she would be then.

Btw, is there anything worth reading the last 20 odd pages of the last thread? I’ve no been on tiktok either so don’t know what’s been goin on, if anythin. Haha.

Reactions: 15
I dunno i feel like this is a bam up or something lol like why is she even writing that on her page when shes puttin sad stupid woes me tik toks on her own page

Reactions: 9
I dunno i feel like this is a bam up or something lol like why is she even writing that on her page when shes puttin sad stupid woes me tik toks on her own page
Wouldn't surprise me but this is how Rosie acts in general. She doesn't even need to fake drama it follows her around

Reactions: 11
Any attention whether positive or negative is attention, and we all know how much Rosie craves it!

Reactions: 11
she should think about writing a book

Reactions: 6
Sorry but was she no struggling for taxi fare the other day and now she's gonna drive through to the east coast to break Maters jaw?

Can someone just dropkick her into the Tay when she's there xo

Reactions: 13
Wouldn't be surprised if she's behind the accounts commenting 'you deserve it' let's face it she's behind alot of them

Reactions: 10
Her so called 'friendships' & 'beasties' err i mean 'besties' are only there because she's paying for them to be in her company everyone can see what's going on. If there's no drink or drugs involved she would be flying solo every day of the week, 365 days a year. FACT!!

Reactions: 15
Wouldn't be surprised if she's behind the accounts commenting 'you deserve it' let's face it she's behind alot of them
It wouldn’t surprise me either and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was behind some of the Diane trolling accounts, I think “Ben” is behind that tattle troll one.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.