Rosie Bush #7 Plenty Beef , Mater Teef and Patsys All in a Row

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's sent her a tenner for drinks duno why considering she's apparently rolling in it

Reactions: 3
Tuned into her live for 5 mins and there's Louise saying we are all pedos, aye that's great Lou mate so is your burd 🤢
Aye I heard that saying its ppl that want to touch their sisters. Both of them are obsessed with peados

Reactions: 4
Tuned into her live for 5 mins and there's Louise saying we are all pedos, aye that's great Lou mate so is your burd 🤢
us in here are pedos? She is as batshit mental as that thing she is currently muff diving 🥴

Someone's sent her a tenner for drinks duno why considering she's apparently rolling in it
thats the only reason she goes to Wetherspoons, so people can buy her drinks 🤦🏻‍♀️ Couldn’t paint a red neck on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only matter of time till she’s asking for drinks sent to her...... coming live to talk to yous for a wile when am out on a date ....yeah right on love to beg

Oh did she , how did she come to this assumption ? Because we have only be disgusted by her disgusting "gf" actions and words from her mouth 😳😳👍

Honestly they are disgusting Rosie wants to to go and actually parent instead of letting random boots in her life the absolute horrid woman.

Pure infatuated with a random yet shows no real love for her kids.

FOA Rosie and co... You Rosie you are the Pedro no us you pure tit excuse of a woman.

Reactions: 8
Oh did she , how did she come to this assumption ? Because we have only be disgusted by her disgusting "gf" actions and words from her mouth 😳😳👍

Honestly they are disgusting Rosie wants to to go and actually parent instead of letting random boots in her life the absolute horrid woman.

Pure infatuated with a random yet shows no real love for her kids.

FOA Rosie and co... You Rosie you are the Pedro no us you pure tit excuse of a woman.
Rosie said tattle would miss me if I wasn't around speculating where my kids are and Louise said they probably speculate because they are big pedos.

They’re all over each other in spoons talking about her vagina being red raw 😭
Louise is now begging for drinks and going psycho when anyone says anything 😂

• Sick
They’re all over each other in spoons talking about her vagina being red raw 😭
Louise is now begging for drinks and going psycho when anyone says anything 😂
They've been in there about half an hour and her tonto burds ready to get them kicked out

• Haha
Anyone else think Louise is a bit possessive "ye like the attention" and asking "whose that whose that" everytime Rosie replies to someone. Also Rosie told her off camera that blake "lied about being r*ped" and Louise repeated it when the live re started. Seems a crackpot loose cannon to me bogging voice too

Reactions: 11
Sounds like Louise met Tyler because she said she couldn't believe Rosie sent him out to school with £20 😂

• Haha
That bleeping accent man
aye she's just terrible you can tell she's one of they folk that drink just doesn't agree with! bouncing off the walls like a wee dafty after a couple of sourz shots when she's meant to be in her 30s ..

speaking of which it annoyed me when rosie was giving her sourz n shes shouting "ONLY TEQUILA ROSE FUR ME LYK" aye nb you hows about drink what you get since its free off of idiots

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.