Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Maybe because I'm not a parent I can't say this but I don't think anyone should be drunk when in charge of kids. There needs to be a sober adult in the house. One or two drinks to wind down and chill I get it. But to be steaming drunk in charge of two kids with additional needs. Nah. Not on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She said on live today she's not drinking as she's taking the kids to the park tomorrow but instead she's jumping about Wetherspoon's looking like Dog the Bounty Hunter.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Fk sake I remember my first relationship 🤣 15 yrs old walking about way love bites thinking I was the tits then hiding them from my maw wen I was in the house 🤣 if my man gave me a love bite now at my age I'd bite aff his boaby and feed it to the dug 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Nick86

Well, well, well so it says more about us if we think your daughter is with your sister that allowed you to SA you🤣🤣🤣nah hen it says more about you that you “joke” about abusing your kids, the fact you’re never with them, the fact you bring in a lassie for all of 2mins and probably fuck up your kids even more, the fact you’re pished all the time when you do have them, the fact you can’t keep pals cause you’re a fucking narcissistic cretin and as for those 2 primm and the honey monster your diet lasted well eh how about you 2 go order another fucking takeaway ram it in your big fat gub and pipe down you’re in no position to start anything!!!!

And Rosie you can get shit hair extensions, fucking tan yourself till you look even more like a dirty tramp and get nails done but see deep down no amount of money spent on you could ever make you a decent human being - you are the lowest of the low, and you know what it gives me great satisfaction that this website gets on your saggy tits!!!! And see this jealousy pish makes me fucking laugh what the actual fuck would make any of us jealous of you FYI Rosie I would rather shit in my hands and clap than ever want to be you 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Well well well , she’s been called out this morning but by a smaller account so I can’t put the name but type in roasie bush it should come up , typo in Rosie so should be easy to find . This woman is 100% correct in everything she says. Mon over to tattle hen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Friutloopsrus

Recap

No children in sight
Met a new girl and is so "madly" in love
Doing tik toks like a 12 year old
Not changing her clothes for days
Face like an oompa loompa
Has ruined her over priced hair extensions
Still living of the state claiming benefits for children she doesn't care for
Doesn't read "tattle" because we are all tatties and trolls
Still acceptable that she talked about sexually abusing her kids
Someone sent her a lion gift but she couldn't cash in on it
Rosie and Rosie alone can end the war in Ukraine
Still an absolute mess.

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
So we're jealous of

Bowl cut hair with extensions all different colours
North face trackies for a night out
Begging strangers on tik tok for dosh for vodka
Leaving your teen boy in the house alone while you're onnit
Coming home steaming and falling about all over the place
Blasting music and getting drunk when the kids have school the next day
Daughter in care
Falling out with more pals than you've had hot dinners
Caring about strangers on tik tok live more than your own kids
Amazing budgeting skills!
Spending your weans disability money on yourself
Two day relationships

Don't think there's much there to be jealous of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Crumpets not that rotten if Louise had to tell everyone she "done it" 7 times in one night. If I don't like the taste of something I don't have seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Exactly. Promises, promises to spit in my face. Some people pay good money for that, and here's me with a wee freebie 🥰🤣
Seen she swiftly deleted that video as well btw. 😂

I also noticed that ShannonKanee TikTok has been removed for community guidelines? I was hoping for an explanation about wtf happened at Katies. 😂

Also, here is an updated running tally for anyone who thinks Rosie deserves a wee break:
Past 10 days
1. 24th Dundee - Louise and Kay
2. 25th Dundee - " "
3. 28th - Spoons - Louise, both steaming.
4. 2nd - Glasgow - Some fangirl.
5. 3rd - Drinking @ home on live the entire night.
6. 4th - Katies, Lauren & Stacey.. Flung out for trying to bottle someone.
7. 5th - Dunno where - Jamesyboy - Flung out again.

For anycunt saying that she is a good mum, since I know they all read it here.. shes not fucking there 7/10 days.
I hope you see this in black and white and fully take it in.
You should be ashamed of yourself for encouraging her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
I’ve honestly never came across anyone like her in my life . No morals at all . The absolute brass neck expecting drinks and cash from strangers !!! She knows social work will be watching her and she doesn’t give a shit . As much as she tries to blame us for all this when and it is when not if she gets those kids taken off her it’ll be because of what she’s posted for everyone to see not because of what’s written on a gossip site . It’s heart breaking watching that wee soul with her balloon . That wee girls needs aren’t being met at all , stuck on a dirty mattress that her n her ex gf have rolled about on 🤢🤢 sitting with a balloon . It’s an utter disgrace . Poor T as well , that poor boy will be getting ripped something terrible because of his Mum’s behaviour on tik tok . She says we only see a snippet of her life , even though she’s on live constantly , but if she was doing anything at all nice with those weans it would be all over tik tok . Imagine picking to go out on a bender all the time over spending time with your kids . She doesn’t deserve those beautiful kids 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lalalaand

VIP Member
If I could be single again and in Rosie’s position I wouldn’t want a relationship again. I’d focus on my kids and giving every aspect of my time and money into making their life better. What is wrong with some mums?
For me it's the fact that Rosie has been blessed with two gorgeous bairns and my partner and I can't conceive. We would give anything to be parents and have so much to give to a child and then there's this scheme goblin taking it for granted. Breaks my heart

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m team rosie 🙊 I’d be raging if my partner kissed someone’s neck anol
Lesbi honest, they weren’t partners 🤣. They’re two muppets who met on TikTok, rolled about on some flea ridden mattresses over the course of a few days and emerged with muff rashes all over their manky faces. They’re a pair of clatty, attention seeking middens. Surprised the lassie who had her neck licked hasn’t been branded an adulterer.
It’s all so contrived, it’s hilarious. They’re loving the attention.

For someone who is allegedly fighting for her child to be returned to her care, the Bush doesn’t seem that arsed about broadcasting her depravity. What a life.

Personally, I’m team get these fuckers off TikTok

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
That video of her giving that girl a birthday cake is on the same level as cunts who stick cameras in homeless peoples faces when they're giving them something to show everyone how good of a person they are..

😂😂😂
download (2).jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Today was a new all time low. They were asked to leave 3 pubs, demanding the manager, falling asleep, rolling about the ground, not have any money for drinks & begging people to put money in her bank, no enough money to get James a taxi home but was in the shop 20 mins later with a carry out. It's a joke. At this point I'd be confident in saying she's an alcoholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19