Rosie Bush #7 Plenty Beef , Mater Teef and Patsys All in a Row

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the trying to act sexy while singing that Samatha song for me while covered in wotsit dust , and the new bird looks like she got rangers away at 1 o’clock and social work at 4

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fk sake I remember my first relationship 🤣 15 yrs old walking about way love bites thinking I was the tits then hiding them from my maw wen I was in the house 🤣 if my man gave me a love bite now at my age I'd bite aff his boaby and feed it to the dug 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve saw a few comments from people saying the whole thing is a piss take 🤔

Someone asked what T thinks of it and she said he doesn’t know yet…

Reactions: 3
Better tell him before someone at school says I saw your mum kissing someone wearing a aqua scum hat on tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what hotel we're paying for her and her bird to stay in tonight? The enablers are so happy for her she deserves it sooooo much blah blah

Reactions: 4
The reason why they're in the back of a taxi is cause Rosie has said "save your petrol baby, lets get a govt funded taxi instead💞" "Also let me take u on a wee date with my wains's money". Sake she probably paid Louise's petrol to come to see her but its fine cause they "both cant cope"

Reactions: 8
Tuned into her live for 5 mins and there's Louise saying we are all pedos, aye that's great Lou mate so is your burd 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.