Rosie Bush #7 Plenty Beef , Mater Teef and Patsys All in a Row

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade Frati is just another schemer with a big mouth. That lip smacking gives me the boak. A big munter

Reactions: 6
Mad how me, a raging feminist, who is very vocal about freeing the nipple and the double standards around it, has just did a full 180. No more nipples anywhere please xo
I actually feel the exact same, she goes around calling fully dressed grown women slags and tarts but she's happy to post her nipples on tiktok because her 5 day relationship ended ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everybody in her comments on the โ€œ know that u are good enoughโ€ video sucking up her arse โ€œ YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGHโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a mean if i had to choose over my wains or my newest flavour of the week then a know wit one id be choosing n it wouldnt be crazy lou lou๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ shame the effort shes going to to get lou back on side could be using that effort to actual maybe look after ur children, be a mother, do some housework n for the love of god CHANGE THAT BED ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread name suggestions....

A five day romance with Methadone Mick, put them away hen, it's making us sick

Expensive voddy, parenting shoddy - begging for drinks while her gaff stinks

Out 6 nights a week, face covered in plooks - takeaways for tea 'cos she never cooks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everybody in her comments on the โ€œ know that u are good enoughโ€ video sucking up her arse โ€œ YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGHโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a mean if i had to choose over my wains or my newest flavour of the week then a know wit one id be choosing n it wouldnt be crazy lou lou๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ shame the effort shes going to to get lou back on side could be using that effort to actual maybe look after ur children, be a mother, do some housework n for the love of god CHANGE THAT BED ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
pretty sure she used to rip into Burke for always using that sound ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasnโ€™t long ago she was slaughtering Stephanie burke for doing the same sad videos with the same song .She forgets her own kids how would I think sheโ€™s rem
She did๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, backtracking as usual rosie doll. But oh i forgot its okay cos its u thats doing it๐Ÿ˜
not long ago she was giving burke pesters for the same videos does she forget that ? Infact she forgets sheโ€™s a mother ao

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.