Rosie bush #5, Kids where? Hairs a scare, doxxing innocent people & we don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the cream egg thing? Who shared that? Was that before my time maybe cause I’ve never seen that.

Reactions: 4
Big paranoid android exposing random people that aren’t even tattlers😂🤣 Honestly she needs a job to keep her occupied she’s lost it
hahahahaha i am crying. She is blocking people left right & centre cos everyones moaning about it, wee paranoid pete

• Haha
Outed a woman & then asking for info on her 🤦🏻‍♀️ So did she just pull a name out a hat & hoping for the best.

Reactions: 8
I wasn't accusing you of anything. I hadn't saw you say it wasn't you and I basically asked where.

Anyways I'm leaving this thread now. There seems to be a lot of misplaced anger when I haven't said or done anything to anyone.
Don't leave the thread, your posts are too funny 🤣

Reactions: 7
U even advised of where u would be if the bold bush wanted to swing u about 🤣 although seems she would have even less chance of that considering she's looking for the wrong person 🤦‍♀️
Trying to enjoy my day out & she has just ruined it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Have to sit on here repeating myself that the woman she has put up is not me to try stop her minions giving her hassle 😐

• Heart
  • Angry
But the cream egg thing? Who shared that? Was that before my time maybe cause I’ve never seen that.
Not sure what account but im sure a while back theres a video of her walking home from the shop with Z & shes saying how she walked out the shop with the sweet then shows her eating it

Reactions: 2
It was a video she made laughing about the wain shoplifting saying she wisnae going back to pay for it. She’s now saying she did pay for it.

• Haha
Surely SOME of Rosies pals are a bit sensible enough to speak to her quietly and say she is partly the problem or at least agree with us. I know a few of her pals that do 100% anyway

I can't believe she is more worried about tattle than the welfare of her children 😳😳
Yep!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Wow 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t even know what else to say except if you believe her then send that woman abuse then u are as mental as Rosie 🥴

Well they are passing info on about someone innocent.
You just know everyone will believe her and will be waiting for the big outings. I do not believe a word she says 😂 she’s off her nut, SHES gonny end up regretting outing innocent people

Reactions: 6
I hope the innocent woman who's profile info along with a picture of her family got shared on TT for no reason takes it further cause that's actual shocking.

The best of it is, i never once mentioned sending any videos to SW or the police. That was her excuse for putting that womans kids up which i missed.

The fact she is more worried about whos who on here than the disgusting things she said last night about her own kids then says all u need to know about Rosie.

Reactions: 12
Just caught up from yesterday! And wow 😨 I’m completely gobsmacked the way Bush was talking about her children 🤮 I feel physically sick!!!
Also, reported Rosies video of her trying to doxx someone, I only saw the new one she put up, not the one where she had the children’s picture in it. She’s such a wee cretin. I bet all her wee minions will be sending that poor person abuse 🤦🏻‍♀️
Anyway, what’s Rosie gonna do? Expose someone, show up at their door then do what? She wouldn’t even say boo to a ghost 👻
Caught 2 mins of her live this morning where she was clawing at her head and face 🤮 BOAK! No wonder it’s so greasy, she’s never got her talons out it.
Ps. Bush: you wasted half yer day yesterday and however much of your CHILDRENS money to still look howfin.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.