Rosie bush #5, Kids where? Hairs a scare, doxxing innocent people & we don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live, out for dinner, white Mickey Mouse jumper on with stain on the front and hair a riot as usual 😳

I just can’t with this mess 🤣
View attachment 1071703
Can she not just go for dinner with her son and not be live fs noone want to see her shovelling it in her gub talking away answering comments. She's no manners whatsoever, imagine going for a nice dinner on a Fri night and she gets sat next to you. I'd need to move 🤣 he's so polite aswell and she's like that!

Reactions: 11
I don't understand this.... Why do a live when you're out having dinner with your son?? Is it me? What am I not getting???

Reactions: 15
CRYING at her sitting in that place asking for a tub to take it home if not she will send T to the shop to buy one to put it in 🤣🤣 The waiter said no and shes like 'why I'll just stay longer then' 🤣 Sitting there with the Mickey Mouse jumper and her hair a mess sitting eating that like a queen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand this.... Why do a live when you're out having dinner with your son?? Is it me? What am I not getting???
To prove shes top fulltime maw of the year

Shes hunting round the town for a bag to put her leftovers in whilst hes sat in that retaurant himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You couldny write this a swear to god. Am waiting for someone to phone & grass her like they did in that pub 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Picking the food out her teeth 🤢🤢 now she’s putting the food in a carrier bag , holy tit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.