Rosie bush #5, Kids where? Hairs a scare, doxxing innocent people & we don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how her freaky minions think we're all "old witches" 😂😂😂😂 how stinky is your mouth today after all your arse licking?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How dare you be busy 😆🤓
I know 🤷🏻‍♀️ If innocent people are going to be getting accused by that batshit mental idiot then i will be off because i am not having that. That is so dangerous outing someone when u are way off the mark.

Reactions: 15
I dunno what bush is moaning about she’s trending on tattle I thought she’d have liked that 😎😎
AND all she is doing is advertising for our speels 🤣 so more and more and more people are reading these & realising its true

I know 🤷🏻‍♀️ If innocent people are going to be getting accused by that batshit mental idiot then i will be off because i am not having that. That is so dangerous outing someone when u are way off the mark.
Specially with the kids names and faces on show, and shes asking for addresses

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just watched the videos she’s so confident of herself! The comments are unbelievable “great mum” playing the mental health card yet again cos it suits! Wasn’t to long ago your calling out your friend as a beast cos she shared a photo/video of z with no top on yet there you were on live with z in the bath!!

her followers really need to come here and read what’s actually being said!

her actions and the stuff she says is not acceptable on any grounds what so ever it’s actually disturbing

Send those screen records to STS and see what they have to say I’m sure they all went for an English that was saying the same things as Rosie was saying! Beauty behaviour whether it’s a man or woman! It’s not sarcasm or dark humour it’s BEASTY

Reactions: 8
I tagged you on the pervious thread when people started taking about it. I'm not expecting you to post when your busy. Someone said you said it wasn't you, I hadn't saw you commented that yet. So I asked where you were. It's not that serious and I don't know why your having a go at me.
Because i was mentioned in a different thread about being “outed” then i come on this one to say exactly what i said in there & u are accusing me of being awol 🥴 i have been on this thread this morning, i mentioned i was going out & then i have a quick nosey on here & all hell has broke lose!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love how her freaky minions think we're all "old witches" 😂😂😂😂 how stinky is your mouth today after all your arse licking?
I’m only 42! Bams that’s no even old the wrinkles are just cause I smile too much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Big paranoid android exposing random people that aren’t even tattlers😂🤣 Honestly she needs a job to keep her occupied she’s lost it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
AND all she is doing is advertising for our speels 🤣 so more and more and more people are reading these & realising its true

Specially with the kids names and faces on show, and shes asking for addresses
No way 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope her wee pals are reading this & don’t send that woman abuse.

Reactions: 4
Funny how it's obviously getting to her though, she's going all MI5 on us 🤣

Coke paranoia isn't fun Rosie ma dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Que the breakdown and crying videos in a few days after the ❄ wears off, when it’s actually infact a come down she’s got…. This forum will get the blame so all her minions feel sorry & report it 😂 love how she says she never targets anyone what about ( mushroom women) she even seeked out the ex husband on that person and made videos upon videos to bring her down …. not nice is it when the tables turn. We only talk about you been drunk because your always on social media drunk. We quote things you say on a public app, that’s not bullying that’s having a opinion, when you have said these things yourself. don’t post your full life on social media if you do not want others to comment on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bad days when people would rather continue to suck up her arse and bad mouth people who are concerned about 2 innocent children than take a step back and say hang on a minute what ur saying is totally inappropriate and not funny or something to be joked about?! Loads of mothers in there aswell 🤦‍♀️ is getting a like from her on a comment really that important to them?

Reactions: 6
Funny how it's obviously getting to her though, she's going all MI5 on us 🤣

Coke paranoia isn't fun Rosie ma dear!
At least she acknowledges us I spose. Unlike big Al he’s took a worse battering than bush and has stayed radio silent. 🤨 it’s obv he reads this though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bad days when people would rather continue to suck up her arse and hag off people who are concerned about 2 innocent children than take a step back and say hang on a minute what ur saying is totally inappropriate and not funny or something to be joked about?! Loads of mothers in there aswell 🤦‍♀️ is getting a like from her on there comment really that important to them?
Its the people that believe being Rosies mod is a fulltime job that requires sheer dedication

Because i was mentioned in a different thread about being “outed” then i come on this one to say exactly what i said in there & u are accusing me of being awol 🥴 i have been on this thread this morning, i mentioned i was going out & then i have a quick nosey on here & all hell has broke lose!
U even advised of where u would be if the bold bush wanted to swing u about 🤣 although seems she would have even less chance of that considering she's looking for the wrong person 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.