Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a job and missing this drama isn’t for me. I’m off the next couple of days so hope there’s a couple of rammys

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever seen Blanco & Lyndsay Lala in the same room, spitting image of each other . Wtfs Blanco been eating on her time aff the app, or wits she no been eating 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone ever seen Blanco & Lyndsay Lala in the same room, spitting image of each other . Wtfs Blanco been eating on her time aff the app, or wits she no been eating 
She's defo sneaked onto our pie ship and stolen our goods 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's back with even more blanco 🤣🤣🤣although I've just chowed down a McDonald's meal and a cheesy bite side so I'll no throw stones 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's the sort of big baw face you get from abusing downers and booze & lying in your own pish all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen any drama about big Dawn being outed for shagging someone’s man?? Apparently was getting called a beast. The guy was 30 and she was 42. Not Fraser this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who’s husband has that mad woman no slept with? Daft auld slapper only wears knickers to keep her ankles warm. Do we know if she’s pals wae dugheed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen any drama about big Dawn being outed for shagging someone’s man?? Apparently was getting called a beast. The guy was 30 and she was 42. Not Fraser this time.
Does any age difference land you with the beast tag now?

• Haha
Reactions: 5