Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have reported they screenshots that were put on here to get them took down. Shouldn’t be posting peoples faces on here. Thats the kinda tit that midden Bush would do.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t giving me a edit option either. Only “report”
Report your post and admins will delete it for you.

Also if you don’t want to see someone’s posts you can go onto their profile and click ignore, might be useful if there’s gonna be new sketchy accounts joining the thread

Reactions: 5
Report your post and admins will delete it for you.

Also if you don’t want to see someone’s posts you can go onto their profile and click ignore, might be useful if there’s gonna be new sketchy accounts joining the thread
Screenshots have been removed. Also nice to know theirs a mute button lol

Reactions: 7
Glad I fell asleep early last night , @Tiredgranny72 look after yourself we will miss your banter hope you come back , @Slowpoker thanks for translating some of the madness to me last night lol , can’t believe I’ve been in Rosie threads since the very beginning and even I got lost 🤣🤣🤣 …… bloody morals as an insult 🤣🤣 you’re over here sitting with us gossip boy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well this has gone down hill…

let’s stick to the matter in hand, Boggin’ Bush, and ignore anyone trying to involve others by posting full names and screenshots etc. we don’t want this thread gone.
One positive though, Blair and Chantelle back together, glad to hear that!
Your plan didn’t work then Rosie, how gutted are you 🤣

Reactions: 21
Its the "love you" to mr smack i cant take like wasnt this the guy who drove you to pop 4 pregabs and lose the nut then he laughed about it? Or is the Bush getting very confused who shes fell out with and why 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad I fell asleep early last night , @Tiredgranny72 look after yourself we will miss your banter hope you come back , @Slowpoker thanks for translating some of the madness to me last night lol , can’t believe I’ve been in Rosie threads since the very beginning and even I got lost 🤣🤣🤣 …… bloody morals as an insult 🤣🤣 you’re over here sitting with us gossip boy
Telt ye's he/she is sus 👀😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I will never believe the bush / smack love in is genuine , you don’t go blaming people for unalive attempts to declaring love , somethings coming 👀

Reactions: 15
Disappointed to see how this turned out last night. We're better than this! If we have suspicions on people let's just not interact with them. We're the decent ones and they're trying to get cracks in is to allow Rosie to say "Ha see I told yous all!". Let's not give them that. The thread was running smoothly before she went on her rampages and sent more people our way, which is good but we need to make sure the new followers understand this isn't a free for all and it's not a thread where we just throw wild accusations around about everyone and their hamsters.
Also tired granny, I'll be sorry to see you go! You didn't deserve to be spoken about like that. I didn't see you say anything at all to justify being targeted like that. I'm sure your grandchildren worship you! Take care of yourself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fs honestly I can’t even get mad at the bush cause it’s that funny 😆 so she’s posted this morning about go on to a bully site (bleeping laughable she bullies every single person who goes near her) and anonymously support home wreckers, liars and bullies 🤣🤣🤣FS! since when did miss moral bleeping compass forget all the people she’s supported who are the biggest dregs in society and then slanders and bullies others cause she’s big mad bush - I would happily say this to your face Rosie but luckily for you I don’t associate with scum like you but wee word of advice you had an account on here and were quite happy when it suited you but now people are seeing you for what you are and why the duck do people ask these muppets for bleeping birthday shout outs wtf is that about why would anyone want a bleeping shoutout from a dole scrounging c**t sorry rant over but she boils my blood!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole suspicious of everyone’s account on here is silly Ofcourse there going to new people! And I don’t think treating them like the enemy is right your just shooting yourself in the foot!!

Fs honestly I can’t even get mad at the bush cause it’s that funny 😆 so she’s posted this morning about go on to a bully site (bleeping laughable she bullies every single person who goes near her) and anonymously support home wreckers, liars and bullies 🤣🤣🤣FS! since when did miss moral bleeping compass forget all the people she’s supported who are the biggest dregs in society and then slanders and bullies others cause she’s big mad bush - I would happily say this to your face Rosie but luckily for you I don’t associate with scum like you but wee word of advice you had an account on here and were quite happy when it suited you but now people are seeing you for what you are and why the duck do people ask these muppets for bleeping birthday shout outs wtf is that about why would anyone want a bleeping shoutout from a dole scrounging c**t sorry rant over but she boils my blood!!!
Tbh I'd ask her to give my mum a shout out just cos that would mortify my mum that a scheme goblin like her was saying happy bday to her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole suspicious of everyone’s account on here is silly Ofcourse there going to new people! And I don’t think treating them like the enemy is right your just shooting yourself in the foot!!
No ones saying to treat anyone badly, we've been welcoming to new people. It's the he said she said my hamsters cousins guinea pig has tonsillitis in 2007 and my sisters cousin had it too...its getting ridiculous we just need to stay on the one topic. Anyone new is welcome to read the threads to catch up ❤

Reactions: 8
She can call this a bully site all she likes. Fact is we comment on what she puts out there so if she doesn’t want spoke about then she should acting like the big riddy that she is 😊 and as for supporting homewreckers etc she supported the beasty tweets sent by the PB 🤦🏻‍♀️ All her wee moronic followers clapping like seals in the comments 🥴

Reactions: 16
I’m going to assume the supporting home wreckers is targeted at Diane , walking talking shite speeling contradiction you are bushwhacker

Reactions: 11
I’m going to assume the supporting home wreckers is targeted at Diane , walking talking shite speeling contradiction you are bushwhacker
Thats exactly who she means. Wonder what she thinks of new bestie James Macs friendship with Courtney Burgerflaps who was involved with PB? Doubt she will be saying anything about her 😏 she will hate the fact that Dianne is getting on with people on here. At least she can admit her mistakes unlike this cretin.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.