Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. People seem to be getting really confused here. Rosie hasn't said that it's the sister who let someone sexuality assault her that watches Z. She's just said her sister watches Z. Not which sister, not how many sisters she has, if it's a made up sister or someone she pret neds is her sister. Nobody knows. it's just what she's said. She has told a story about a sister letting someone sexuality assault her and told it on live the other night.
Rosie only has one sister and one brother confirmed it on her mums Facebook. So whoever watches the wee girl isn’t a biological sister, but it could be a friend that she calls a “sister”

I can’t imagine they’d agree to it either if they are truly horrible people too much responsibility I can’t keep up tonight it has been a long stressy day at work so im not shocked I’m not following properly
Nah my bet is the person is either a sister we don't know about, someone she refers to as a sister but isn't or just social work. T has mentioned there's a cousin Kyle at this "aunties" they stay at and he fights with him a lot. But that's the only name I recall being mentioned

Rosie only has one sister and one brother confirmed it on her mums Facebook. So whoever watches the wee girl isn’t a biological sister, but it could be a friend that she calls a “sister”
I did state that a couple of pages ago that she's known for calling people who aren't related to her sisters etc. What about her dads side? We don't know.

Jade frati seems the feisty type I think if Rosie gave her shite she would stick the heid in her. Usually Rosie tries to be pals with people not as loud as her so she can control them.
Running out of options no doubt , she's that pissed of that her "children" are being slaughtered on here (they are not) that she is sitting live begging for gifts ha ha 😂

I would love to know how she gets all this free time to be in live all day everyday with her ASN children😳🤣

Reactions: 1
Nah my bet is the person is either a sister we don't know about, someone she refers to as a sister but isn't or just social work. T has mentioned there's a cousin Kyle at this "aunties" they stay at and he fights with him a lot. But that's the only name I recall being mentioned

I did state that a couple of pages ago that she's known for calling people who aren't related to her sisters etc. What about her dads side? We don't know.
I agree I think it’s someone she calls a “sister” if it was a biological one even from the dads side we would have seen her in her videos at one point or mentioned on some type of social media platform.

I've been off most of the day but just seen her videos about @Tiredgranny72 I swear to god I'm raging. Her comments are switched off 🤬🤬🤬🤬. I've never met @Tiredgranny72 but she seems like a truly lovely woman so for that mutant piece of fraudulent garbage to be bringing her down boils my piss. Us tattlers stay together. Enjoy your tik tok tik tok Rosie as everyone is sussing you right out. The enablers who pander down to you are also getting fed up. Actual mutant of a lassie. I'm glad Blairs fine as she couldn't tie his shoelaces. Absolute boot of a lassie... And aye I'd say it to yer face with full Rentokill suit on.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've been off most of the day but just seen her videos about @Tiredgranny72 I swear to god I'm raging. Her comments are switched off 🤬🤬🤬🤬. I've never met @Tiredgranny72 but she seems like a truly lovely woman so for that mutant piece of fraudulent garbage to be bringing her down boils my piss. Us tattlers stay together. Enjoy your tik tok tik tok Rosie as everyone is sussing you right out. The enablers who pander down to you are also getting fed up. Actual mutant of a lassie. I'm glad Blairs fine as she couldn't tie his shoelaces. Absolute boot of a lassie... And aye I'd say it to yer face with full Rentokill suit on.
What was said about tiredgranny?

I agree I think it’s someone she calls a “sister” if it was a biological one even from the dads side we would have seen her in her videos at one point or mentioned on some type of social media platform.
She said the other day this sister is scared to come on the camera because she's saw the hate Rosies got over the years. I do remember once a couple of months ago she was live and went back home with a Chinese for this sister and it was a blonde skinny woman we saw a 2 second shot of. But that's all.

What was said about tiredgranny?
Rosie made videos and spoke about her on a live yesterday

Reactions: 2
She said the other day this sister is scared to come on the camera because she's saw the hate Rosies got over the years. I do remember once a couple of months ago she was live and went back home with a Chinese for this sister and it was a blonde skinny woman we saw a 2 second shot of. But that's all.

Rosie made videos and spoke about her on a live yesterday
I thought she liked tired granny 🤣 she said before she thought tired granny had good patter 🤷🏼‍♀️ She switched up fast no surprise their then

No gonna lie, I'm not really comfortable with the screenshots and slagging off randoms we think are related to her, it's not fair and it plays right into Bushes hands that we're picking on people.

Related to her or not, that lassie hasn't done anything 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No gonna lie, I'm not really comfortable with the screenshots and slagging off randoms we think are related to her, it's not fair and it plays right into Bushes hands that we're picking on people.

Preach it it’, that sister might look undesirable but she is working!! We are here for Rosie and her lies

Reactions: 4

Definitely didn’t say anything about the appearance of anyone I’ve screenshot, or have I ever even slagged of Rosie’s appearance , the screenshot is definitely her sister, Rosie is claiming we’re picking on random people? Haven’t seen her sister being picked on. Everyone has agreed that the woman in the screenshot is her sister and looks like rosie. Nobody has claimed the lassie has done anything

She's gonna crrrrack when she sees photos and stuff about her sister have been posted 🤦 I've missed most of the day but glad to see we are all still here 👌

Totally agree. I'm almost positive Rosie sister doesn't have over 10k followers or make money from social media.

Reactions: 5
She's gonna crrrrack when she sees photos and stuff about her sister have been posted 🤦 I've missed most of the day but glad to see we are all still here 👌
I doubt it, their aren’t anymore then about 2 screenshots of her sister being shown on here and nothing has been said about her sister apart from the fact she has a job and works like the rest of us 😂

Definitely didn’t say anything about the appearance of anyone I’ve screenshot, or have I ever even slagged of Rosie’s appearance , the screenshot is definitely her sister, Rosie is claiming we’re picking on random people? Haven’t seen her sister being picked on. Everyone has agreed that the woman in the screenshot is her sister and looks like rosie. Nobody has claimed the lassie has done anything
Someone literally said she had the "Same humongous nose**beak" as Rosie.
Rosie was on saying we're slagging innocent people, which is exactly what that is doing.

Exactly. She's done nothing, and she's getting screenshot and slagged 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Haven’t managed to find her 🤣 Been on Rosie’s old account where her friend list is pubic. Nobody on their by either names 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wee bit suspicious. She takes her of her wee lassie but doesn’t have her on fb? 🤔
Calm doon Columbo 🤣

Watch this doesn't go against the privacy rules. Don't wanna lose the thread.

Reactions: 5
Someone literally said she had the "Same humongous nose" as Rosie.
Rosie was one saying we're slagging innocent people, which is exactly what that is doing.

Exactly. She's done nothing, and she's getting screenshot and slagged 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t see that being said. Know it definitely wasn’t me. Read a number or comments that Rosie doesn’t speak to her mum and sister due to them abusing her for years when she was younger so I wouldn’t say Rosie would consider them to be innocent. She was meaning people like Jeans and others I think.

Calm doon Columbo 🤣

Watch this doesn't go against the privacy rules. Don't wanna lose the thread.
Well this seems redundant now.

Report me for tone policing if you want, but Rosie posts enough tit on TikTok without dragging random folk into it and discussing her childhood trauma.
You lot are brutal tonight, or I'm hormonal 🙃

Reactions: 9
Only just found this thread on Rosie after watching 30 seconds of her live this morning I was here faster than the spots appear on her face!!!

watching her on and off since lockdown and never really understood her at all she goes through friends like I go through knickers it’s hard to keep up! I do believe she has some sort of attachment/personality disorder which does not excuse or enable her behaviour towards others!

T is an intelligent kind wee soul and I’m sorry he’s going through at the minute but if Rosie stayed of TT and spent her time in supporting and nurturing him it would seriously fit her a lot better instead of sitting on live downing vodka! I really hope T is getting all the support he needs right now!

I’m on the fence when it comes to Z being removed fully I do think she’s spending a majority of the week away from home but has Rosie asked for this or has SW recommended this as a way for T to get more time with Rosie?

I honestly do think she needs to knock the drinking etc on the head and pay more attention to her children and how she acts when she is mwi! She’s a total mess out fighting with teenagers in street offering any body a square go?

this new found friendship with James and crew will end badly cos once she starts her shite when there’s a fall out certain members of that group will chap her door and give her a Glasgow kiss we will just have to wait and watch the drama unfold #112popcorncrew HWG 😜

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.