Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very doubtfull, because bushcake said before the sister let someone abuse rosie and never did anything to prevent it so why would you let you’re non verbal daughter stay with them when you have said you hate them
i have been saying this on numerous threads about her hating the sister. She has said it plenty times before. She also said her sister is too alike their mother who she hates as well.

Reactions: 8
she 100% has a sister. Like i said before the sister let someone sexually assault rosie so why on earth would you send your non verbal daughter to her? Her mums a nut job as well its no surprise the Bush is the way she is

Reactions: 2
She must be making a small fortune of these lives, she has been on it constant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine sitting there thinking i will shove £20 in TT & gift the likes of Big Bush & James Smack 😂 i would rather wipe my arse with the £20 note!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must be making a small fortune of these lives, she has been on it constant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine sitting there thinking i will shove £20 in TT & gift the likes of Big Bush & James Smack 😂 i would rather wipe my arse with the £20 note!
I'd love to know how much they make from gifts, I look at the prices of some of those gifts and how much it is to buy coins and think fck they must spend a fortune on coins lol

Reactions: 4
I know I wouldn’t part with my money unless it was for a good cause , and a good cause would be treating h me and the man to a meal from Marks and Sparks and a cheeky bottle of vino you know what am saying girls 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd love to know how much they make from gifts, I look at the prices of some of those gifts and how much it is to buy coins and think fck they must spend a fortune on coins lol
tiktok take the biggest % of it. But if u are sat on live constantly playing they battles then u will be getting a good wee return on it.

Reactions: 1
Aye like one big diversion tae change the subject and make her look like a victim as per when she’s the cause eh creating more victims than a national disaster the bleep
Yess finally some other people see this 💩I thought I was the crazy one

• Heart
Reactions: 6
tiktok take the biggest % of it. But if u are sat on live constantly playing they battles then u will be getting a good wee return on it.
Aye she said earlier on in her live that she made £80 on a live but spent £40 on drinks for the folk fae the bingo cos she's a good c*nt 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
i have been saying this on numerous threads about her hating the sister. She has said it plenty times before. She also said her sister is too alike their mother who she hates as well.
Yeah i’ve heard some right stories about her upbringing off people that know her very well

Reactions: 4
This person might not actually be a blood sister though. She's referred to people as family who aren't family for a long time it's a habit of hers

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on the latest videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is this her exposing tattlers how funny would it be if they were just random folk I’d piss myself …. What did she say last night about dragging innocent folk in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She needs to stop "exposing" people on tattle , and start explaining why she thinks it's bullying (when all I have ever seen on tattle is react to the tit she puts.on tik tok, putting a video of someone's tattle name is not exposing anything all she is doing is adding fuel to the fire for her followers to come over here and see some of the vile things Rosie has done and said ! .. but Rosie is so thick she thinks.shes on to a winner. 😳🤣🤣

Side note seems Rosie’s plan for messing up Blair and Chantelle has FAILED! They are back together and live just now. Get it roon yi honey monster
Glad that hear that that will rattle her already rattled cage, Wish Blair and Chantelle all the best as well.

Reactions: 7
This person might not actually be a blood sister though. She's referred to people as family who aren't family for a long time it's a habit of hers
You mean a friend Rosie’s refers to as a “sister” ? No don’t believe it. Rosie can’t hold down a friendship long enough. Also if Rosie only part times cares for the wee girl how is she allowed to still claim all of the wee child disability money? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.