Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean a friend Rosie’s refers to as a “sister” ? No don’t believe it. Rosie can’t hold down a friendship long enough. Also if Rosie only part times cares for the wee girl how is she allowed to still claim all of the wee child disability money? 🤔
Well it seems like everyone's on the hunt for this blood sister Rosies said she doesn't speak to when she's known for calling friends sisters, referring to people as the kids aunties and uncle. It was just a suggestion 🙂

Reactions: 3
she 100% has a sister. Like i said before the sister let someone sexually assault rosie so why on earth would you send your non verbal daughter to her? Her mums a nut job as well its no surprise the Bush is the way she is
Yeah it's rosies double minus the spots

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yess finally some other people see this 💩I thought I was the crazy one
Nope I agree aswell, it's what she always does. I don't get if she's just absolutely thick that she doesn't see that she is a prime example of everyone she's trying to call out when she's playing the victim card. She's the biggest bullying troll going. Or is she so fkin deluded she doesn't see how toxic she is 🤔

Reactions: 2
I was told by her herself well along with a couple of hundred others in her Fb group days it was a different family member who allowed her to be SA’d not a sister , what a mess she’s created over a long period of time

Rosie can chat about a sister that watches Zara til shes blue in the face i dont buy it 🤣🤣 Shes a lying midden

Just cos shes thick as duck doesnt mean everyone else is, its obvious to see she isnt the hard done by fulltime mother she thinks she is, its shameful tbh

Reactions: 11
So she has a job and STILLLL watches her daughter more than her? Whilst shes away getting fulla gear in the form of dla 🥴

Reactions: 5
The family sound completely fucked from what I have heard from people she was back in touch with Donna a wee while ago but God knows now. I could bet money on Z being in care even part time for rosie to get a break

Reactions: 1
I don't think we need to focus on the people she's told us she doesn't speak to. Whoever is looking after the kids it's clearly not them 😂

I'd love to know how much they make from gifts, I look at the prices of some of those gifts and how much it is to buy coins and think fck they must spend a fortune on coins lol
Well she had some mad guy gift her 18k gifts amd she went off the live straight away and it was £320 he had gifted her that was only last week

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well obviously it won't be the person she's claiming watches Zara if this is the same sister Rosie said let people sexually abuse her.

She just told this story on live the other day so it's fresh in our heads she specifically said it was her sister that let it happen. So that's what we are going with. Not sure who she's accused previously
So she said this whilst Zara is meant to have actually been in her care coz she’s been missing a while … bloody hell rosie 😳

Reactions: 1
The family sound completely fucked from what I have heard from people she was back in touch with Donna a wee while ago but God knows now. I could bet money on Z being in care even part time for rosie to get a break
I know and let's me honestly we don't know what her family dinamic is, we don't know her family tree, who is related to her or who she pretends is related to her 😂

Reactions: 4
So she said this whilst Zara is meant to have actually been in her care coz she’s been missing a while … bloody hell rosie 😳
No. People seem to be getting really confused here. Rosie hasn't said that it's the sister who let someone sexuality assault her that watches Z. She's just said her sister watches Z. Not which sister, not how many sisters she has, if it's a made up sister or someone she pret neds is her sister. Nobody knows. it's just what she's said. She has told a story about a sister letting someone sexuality assault her and told it on live the other night.

Reactions: 4
Found her sister through her mums Facebook. Their is no denying she’s Rosie sister. She is Rosie’s double 🤣 So Rosie does have a sister although this does not mean she takes care of Rosie’s wee lassie.
Same mahoosive beak 👃🏼👃🏼👃🏼👃🏼

• Haha
No. People seem to be getting really confused here. Rosie hasn't said that it's the sister who let someone sexuality assault her that watches Z. She's just said her sister watches Z. Not which sister, not how many sisters she has, if it's a made up sister or someone she pret neds is her sister. Nobody knows. it's just what she's said. She has told a story about a sister letting someone sexuality assault her and told it on live the other night.
Got ya …. I’m there now , we were told on witch bible it was an auntie that let her be SA dunno which one is the truth since they both came out her mouth dunno if any are the truth just another inconsistency in the life of bush

Got ya …. I’m there now , we were told on witch bible it was an auntie that let her be SA dunno which one is the truth since they both came out her mouth dunno if any are the truth just another inconsistency in the life of bush
Heard stories about an auntie as well, this thread as went wild tonight. I think Rosie is an absolute horrible person, but Iv heard her talk about the trauma her mum, sister and auntie put her though and I can't see any of them being the person who watches Z when she's non verbal and couldn't communicate.

Jade frati seems the feisty type I think if Rosie gave her shite she would stick the heid in her. Usually Rosie tries to be pals with people not as loud as her so she can control them.

Heard stories about an auntie as well, this thread as went wild tonight. I think Rosie is an absolute horrible person, but Iv heard her talk about the trauma her mum, sister and auntie put her though and I can't see any of them being the person who watches Z when she's non verbal and couldn't communicate.
I can’t imagine they’d agree to it either if they are truly horrible people too much responsibility I can’t keep up tonight it has been a long stressy day at work so im not shocked I’m not following properly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.