Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note seems Rosie’s plan for messing up Blair and Chantelle has FAILED! They are back together and live just now. Get it roon yi honey monster

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Side note seems Rosie’s plan for messing up Blair and Chantelle has FAILED! They are back together and live just now. Get it roon yi honey monster
This strangely makes me happy …. Awww you guys 🥰🥰 … screw you bush

Reactions: 8
I’ve waited since 2020 on tattle for people to see how vile she is , then my lovely @weegin12 tagged me so I saw the tide had finally turned , I can wait until 2024 for the imaginary sister to come out 🤣🤣
People on here say she has then some people say she hasn’t. It’s mind boggling to know the truth. It’s a wonder her sister has never been in her tik toks thought

Reactions: 1
Guys...let's not become as paranoid as Rosie and start turning on each other. At the end of the day, we all know what she's really like. If she's sent "spies" in here then so what, we have nothing to hide. Just don't reply to comments or post comments about random people then we'll be good 😊 we can't let her think we have any weaknesses this is how they break us 😂
The spies will only hype us up so its cool
I don’t get this game thing , are they both doing it for really money?
Aye all the gifts they get then gets turned into money

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.