Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
Cher trying to take the moral highground. Fuck off ya bogging beggy blues dealing boot! She's just said she's doing the rising to get a carpet! Do what the rest of us do fkn save for it, go to work. Obviously I don't work am a pip princess 🙈 but my man does and anything we need we save for
All I see when I look at cher the munter is Harry the hunter from beetle juice 🤣
Its pure bothering me that shes smoking when that wee baby swing is in the same room!

Reactions: 2

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
So grateful the bams waited till i had a day off 😆🤣🤣🤣.
In all seriousness though, absolutely disgusted by all this stuff coming out today.
Is it Full.Stop.Denise that Big Bawgin face owes the 1k to ? I dont actually feel bad for her tbh coz she let herself get a pure using thinking Bush was her pal or something.
The propping the phone up on the woman's bag...i think Bush has probably dipped a few handbags before and that or the throwing a jacket over the bag was her way of stealing. Ive had someone try steal my bag before doing that but i was wide enough to spot what was going on.
The woman should absolutely go to the police and they 2 wee scummy cows will need to take whats coming to them square in the face .
---

Tbf im jumping between all the Lives as well 😆🤣🤣
So am I but i'm no going into boxes. x

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
probably vitamin c tablets or omega 3 or something knowing that arsehole. So much for her new college career 🥴
It did look like vitamin bottles , she maybe stores tablets she doesn’t take out her dosset box in them right enough

Oyezoyez

Chatty Member
Manky Frankie strikes again. CJ needs to report them all to the polis, if the bag was left in Frankies taxi he needs reported to his work anaw. I felt so sorry for CJ that night , that’s hellish they have stolen from her . Bogging behaviour.
Can someone tell me who this frankie is?

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
And this comment here is the reason all the 💩 starts on TikTok and it gets twisted and twisted to nobody knows the exact truth.

Rosie shouldn’t be giving her prescription drugs to anyone but the guy was not a child he is apparently a 20 year old man who could have said no and just left the house

Attachments

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
True to form Cher is back saying she was enjoying that last night and now she’s pulled up screenshots of someone saying Rosie had a vulnerable boy in her house last night, fed him up on Valium and put him out her house

irishlassie

VIP Member
She never scratched her own face that was all big stacey!
Anyone who knew this info but only just told cher (just in time for cher doing the weeklies)! Are as guilty as the rest i hope they get reported to the police
needs reporting to the police